• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
He literally town confirmed two players.
Why would scum do that?
for cred?
your death tunnel on him was cringe.
he cleared hime as non vanilla
cleared tweet as vanilla

neither of those is town confirm

Natalija

Divine Departure
@Magic the biggest difference between us is u dont have to receive 20 votes and quotes talking to u ingenuinly every day out of nowhere lol

i have to deal with lethal nat aurelian coming at me for reasons that r in another galaxy

im going to need a filter for this
You're joking, right? The reasons were you were playing scummy.

Ratchet

but u didnt know it was ultra b4 u got converted did u?
Ultra sent me a message with the recruitment, telling me that if I reject it I will die, and then put his cards on the table. I didn't have Ultra as a scum read, no. What I did have was knowledge if who was scum there, which I then used to see if town had any real chance of winning if I rejected - I came to none.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
He literally town confirmed two players.
Why would scum do that?
for cred?
your death tunnel on him was cringe.
And Ratchet/Tweet was just never scum with Fang's clear. Fang could have been scum, but they were never a team.

Kekko: Ratchet/Fang could be a team.

Horrendous.

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic the biggest difference between us is u dont have to receive 20 votes and quotes talking to u ingenuinly every day out of nowhere lol

i have to deal with lethal nat aurelian coming at me for reasons that r in another galaxy

im going to need a filter for this

lmao

i dont get cleared by WS players after lynching scum players. it generally takes two scum lynches for people to trust me. i deal with more shit regularly than youd ever see.

this includes you not fully town reading me after a cop town cleared me and suggesting it was possible we were both scum.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why do you think scum has a vanilla check and that they out themselves like that?
Cmon now...
wud be a rolecop

tpien u have host knowledge. i dont think i can see aurelian's replies and read him townie off it. his content is completely botched

however his tone is what seemed townie to me

im never lynching ultra so game is lost eitherway. the case and push on ultra need to come from someone other than me

Magic

Resplendent
hmmm dont think so.
you always decided who to vote in the thread and just submitted the votes right after
The final lynch was never a surprise.
Just when people didn't vote IG

no bro, no. it's dumb as fuck, it isn't about the final lynch. it's about the progress to it. it's necessary part of solving that you don't properly see with this setup.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
lmao

i dont get cleared by WS players after lynching scum players. it generally takes two scum lynches for people to trust me. i deal with more shit regularly than youd ever see.

this includes you not fully town reading me after a cop town cleared me and suggesting it was possible we were both scum.
u dont know what i mean lol

u dont get people randomly in day 0 wanting to lynch u cuz of something from past games

then u get lethal talking about something not in the game and scum reading u for it

then aurelian gets proven wrong 50 times still scum read u

and another player puts u on ignore and scum reads u

thats what i had to play with

i could read nat town. i could read psychic town. towards the end i could read hime town. i could tone read aurelian town (never for content)

i was never going to lynch ultra lol

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
wud be a rolecop

tpien u have host knowledge. i dont think i can see aurelian's replies and read him townie off it. his content is completely botched

however his tone is what seemed townie to me

im never lynching ultra so game is lost eitherway. the case and push on ultra need to come from someone other than me
You had 4 players cleared via the trial list. You have a PoE of 3 players with 2 scum in it from your pov and yet you argued that both me and Ratchet could be scum or even Ratchet/Fang. This was WOAT play. No idea why you constantly refuse to accept clears/confirms.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

u dont get people randomly in day 0 wanting to lynch u cuz of something from past games

then u get lethal talking about something not in the game and scum reading u for it

i could read nat town. i could read psychic town. towards the end i could read hime town. i could tone read aurelian town (never for content)

I was wrong about what exactly? Magic being town and countering Psychic's goofy claim? Hime being town? Tweet/Ratchet being cleared by me? Nat being town RC? Fighting against Lethal's lynch?

Magic

Resplendent

1) i dont get people wanting to lynch me on day 0 because i don't dominate the thread that eventually lead to town losses. i did use to dominate the thread back in the day and people still never wanted to lynch me cause it led to wins.

2) lethal was concerned i town read him too strongly and too quickly.

3) aurelian tunnelled me all last game. didn't care or let it affect my read of him.

4) i don't get put on ignore because i don't repeatedly tunnel the same people and ask for read updates on the same 3 people that i want to see pushed while ignoring what they have to say about their own poe. you repeatedly shut people down on wanting to remove psychic from poe because of your own poe without realizing that never lets their poe fucking move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back