• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You had 4 players cleared via the trial list. You have a PoE of 3 players with 2 scum in it from your pov and yet you argued that both me and Ratchet could be scum or even Ratchet/Fang. This was WOAT play. No idea why you constantly refuse to accept clears/confirms.
this doesnt matter. flower ultra is scum. game was over lol

i wanted to lynch ratchet then richard

also @Natalija ur probbaly gna lynch fang, he flips town then lynch me after. game still over even if they dont recruit

how do we see ultra as scum here?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I was wrong about what exactly? Magic being town and countering Psychic's goofy claim? Hime being town? Tweet/Ratchet being cleared by me? Nat being town RC? Fighting against Lethal's lynch?
u wanted to lynch me and psychic for 3 days we r both town

i needed to see ultra as scum. otherwise game unwinable

Magic

Resplendent

also @Natalija ur probbaly gna lynch fang, he flips town then lynch me after. game still over even if they dont recruit

"hey why is it that a good town player like yourself is seemingly wrong on everyone except the one guy you never actually pushed for a lynch and was just shot"

Emil

V.I.P. Member
1) i dont get people wanting to lynch me on day 0 because i don't dominate the thread that eventually lead to town losses. i did use to dominate the thread back in the day and people still never wanted to lynch me cause it led to wins.

2) lethal was concerned i town read him too strongly and too quickly.

3) aurelian tunnelled me all last game. didn't care or let it affect my read of him.

4) i don't get put on ignore because i don't repeatedly tunnel the same people and ask for read updates on the same 3 people that i want to see pushed while ignoring what they have to say about their own poe. you repeatedly shut people down on wanting to remove psychic from poe because of your own poe without realizing that never lets their poe fucking move on.
shud i let them lynch her?

like i came to the conclusion that fang pushing her this hard and how hard he believed himself is towny. i just couldnt come to the answer that ultra is scum

if i let fang go then my next in line wud be tweet/goth/richard

im not seeing ultra as scum lol. this is the whole problem

psychic flipped town yet fang and nat still want to lynch me. idk what else i could do there to stop that

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

Idk maybe you could have just realized that a player who was 1) put on trial and 2) investigated by Fang was just Town. He was such Town I even took a bullet for him.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
"hey why is it that a good town player like yourself is seemingly wrong on everyone except the one guy you never actually pushed for a lynch and was just shot"
i can say that after we flip fang town, not before

lethal/hime were bad lynches. fang shud go before them imo

Ratchet

psychic flipped town yet fang and nat still want to lynch me. idk what else i could do there to stop that
I don't defend their read on you either, for what it's worth - I just need you to one day not be so bloody paranoid that you shut off our ability to function as a town block.

Magic

Resplendent

like i came to the conclusion that fang pushing her this hard and how hard he believed himself is towny. i just couldnt come to the answer that ultra is scum

YES IF EVERYONE BUT YOU THINKS SOMEONE IS SCUM THEN THE ONLY WAY FOR ALL OF THEM TO PROGRESS THEIR READS IS LETTING THAT PERSON DIE. I'VE LET MYSELF DIE FOR THAT SAME REASON BECAUSE TOWN WOULD NOT GET OVER MY OWN SLOT AND WOULD MAKE IT MORE LIKELY WE LOSE.

every phase was just psychic vs. x for a lynch as her slot was never solved. you held them hostage.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Idk maybe you could have just realized that a player who was 1) put on trial and 2) investigated by Fang was just Town. He was such Town I even took a bullet for him.
i voted u over him. i agree ratchet seemed townie. i said i have no issue with his posts as well

the problem is i dont see a pathway where i dont lynch both fang/richard before ultra

would u have done it?

Magic

Resplendent
i can say that after we flip fang town, not before

lethal/hime were bad lynches. fang shud go before them imo

you can say that after one fucking mislynch. you don't need to give them a god damn 100 foot lifeline to navigate with.

you brought up how ws does 33% scum and town loses after 3 mislynches and a misfire...BECAUSE WE USED TO BE ABLE TO WIN WITH THOSE CONDITIONS. people weren't just routinely accepting that 3 mislynches should mean town gets to keep trying for their own sake.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

You could've maybe spent 2 extra seconds reexamining Ultra's reads and behavior tying itself generally with yours all the time. I was never interested in defending or pressuring Goth Boy but you'd in your death tunneled anyone who doesn't comply with pushing him as if it would give us anything. Psychic did nothing to clear herself, it was just you and Ultra and her play being pure OMGUS all the game.

If you were at your peak town play you would've gone for Richard coasting as suspicious. Hell anytime I see Tweet being low key inactive I think he is scum.

Magic

Resplendent
That's dumb.
The cop is almost never gonna be scum.
Especially not in a gramma checked game.
You know cop always town and then say no he might be scum cuz you saw it one time?
Lel

not only this, but there was unique conditions to that and it was day 2 and the cop came out with the info with no pressure or reason.

why the fuck would that be a scum play.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
YES IF EVERYONE BUT YOU THINKS SOMEONE IS SCUM THEN THE ONLY WAY FOR ALL OF THEM TO PROGRESS THEIR READS IS LETTING THAT PERSON DIE. I'VE LET MYSELF DIE FOR THAT SAME REASON BECAUSE TOWN WOULD NOT GET OVER MY OWN SLOT AND WOULD MAKE IT MORE LIKELY WE LOSE.

every phase was just psychic vs. x for a lynch as her slot was never solved. you held them hostage.
ok but u could use the same argument for me. im trying to get fang to flip as well but never having it

also idk if i can ever allow a player that i strongly read town to be lynched. maybe a mistake to defend it. i imagine she will flip town and the rest of the players do nothing with it. i mean she flipped town and still none scum reads ultra

doubt it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back