• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
i voted u over him. i agree ratchet seemed townie. i said i have no issue with his posts as well

the problem is i dont see a pathway where i dont lynch both fang/richard before ultra

would u have done it?
YES. Richard was obvious scum from his claim alone ffs. Who puts a Voyeur in a Cult game? THINK.

Magic

Resplendent
You could've maybe spent 2 extra seconds reexamining Ultra's reads and behavior tying itself generally with yours all the time. I was never interested in defending or pressuring Goth Boy but you'd in your death tunneled anyone who doesn't comply with pushing him as if it would give us anything. Psychic did nothing to clear herself, it was just you and Ultra and her play being pure OMGUS all the game.

If you were at your peak town play you would've gone for Richard coasting as suspicious. Hell anytime I see Tweet being low key inactive I think he is scum.

coasting isn't sus. inactives aren't always scummy. people are just inactive at times.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
YES. Richard was obvious scum from his claim alone ffs. Who puts a Voyeur in a Cult game? THINK.
yes richard was goner. none is talking about richard

the whole problem was ultra being scum and trying to find out how to identify it lol

Magic

Resplendent

a voyeur in a cult game makes sense because they can catch who was recruited.

t-pein put the special role thing only in the sign up thread and not the game thread so like half the players weren't even aware of that.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You could've maybe spent 2 extra seconds reexamining Ultra's reads and behavior tying itself generally with yours all the time. I was never interested in defending or pressuring Goth Boy but you'd in your death tunneled anyone who doesn't comply with pushing him as if it would give us anything. Psychic did nothing to clear herself, it was just you and Ultra and her play being pure OMGUS all the game.

If you were at your peak town play you would've gone for Richard coasting as suspicious. Hell anytime I see Tweet being low key inactive I think he is scum.
richard was my scum read in day 1

what i need to do is have an ingenuine filter while playing these games

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

t-pein put the special role thing only in the sign up thread and not the game thread so like half the players weren't even aware of that.

Point is.
Why does it randomly spawn.
What if no recruit happens?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
magic
richard
poyser
RAEM
CP

ppl i have some sus on
early day 1 list

when i said i'll iso my day 1 i could come to richard being scum, which is why i forced him to give shield to me/nat

again the problem is ultra lol

so long as i dont see ultra as scum we r not winning this

thats my b

did anyone case ultra?

Magic

Resplendent
early day 1 list

when i said i'll iso my day 1 i could come to richard being scum, which is why i forced him to give shield to me/nat

again the problem is ultra lol

so long as i dont see ultra as scum we r not winning this

thats my b

did anyone case ultra?
man is quoting early day 1, here's 2 hours before the final lynch:

i read richard townier than fang

if we lynch u and u flip town then we can lynch richard no problem

no one cased ultra cause you're too damn loud man. you bring all the attention on yourself meanwhile talking buddy buddy with ultra "look at the rest of them, they're not doing shit. smh it's just us"???

Emil

V.I.P. Member
you were still defending richard at the end and had your team as aurelian/ratchet...
no that was a bait to see who is gna vote ratchet. i voted flower lol

also told ratchet im gna vote richard in f3 always over him

also asked richard to shield me or nat. none else

i just needed to accept aurelian as town before i can reconsider my read on ultra

basically the same way people r denied psychic flip (which they got at the end) i was denied a fang flip, which i never got so my PoE required me to just read ultra as scum without flipping fang

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
yes richard was goner. none is talking about richard

the whole problem was ultra being scum and trying to find out how to identify it lol
Again, from your pov it's just clear. You have 3 players. Ultra, Fang, Richard. Richard flips scum it's 3vs1. 2vs1 the following day which is you, Ultra and Fang. Then you look at Ultra's posts again and realize he considered both you and Richard could be Town which makes no sense from his pov since like you he had a pov of 2 scum among 3 players including Richard and you if Town and thus you realize he has to be the remaining scum. This isn't super hard if you just THINK.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
man is quoting early day 1, here's 2 hours before the final lynch:

no one cased ultra cause you're too damn loud man. you bring all the attention on yourself meanwhile talking buddy buddy with ultra "look at the rest of them, they're not doing shit. smh it's just us"???
yeah thats exactly the idea there

lynch ratchet in the 4 man then lynch richard/fang

THE PROBLEM IS I CANT SEE ULTRA SCUM LOL

i would lynch anyone before ultra

thats my issue this game. thats where i fked up

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

Yeah, but the point of recruits is to not know who was recruited lol.

Magic

Resplendent
no that was a bait to see who is gna vote ratchet. i voted flower lol

also told ratchet im gna vote richard in f3 always over him

also asked richard to shield me or nat. none else

i just needed to accept aurelian as town before i can reconsider my read on ultra

basically the same way people r denied psychic flip (which they got at the end) i was denied a fang flip, which i never got so my PoE required me to just read ultra as scum without flipping fang

here ekko let me ask you something.

if you keep on being wrong, why do you find it hard not to just accept maybe you need to let someone else try solving rather than taking it by the head every single time?

you cant just absolve yourself from all the mislynches. it just doesn't make sense.

Ratchet

I will defend not catching Ultra through misreading players, though. I can only speak for myself, but while I don't show it I second guess myself a lot and actually lack quite a lot of confidence when it comes to settling on a read, primarily out of fear of being wrong and hurting the town. It's a fear I usually have to push past in games but I've always been that way,even when I think I have a strong bead on a player I overthink it all the time, and when I *am* wrong, I crush myself quite harshly because of this. I've just gotten good over the years if having a veneer of confidence. I know that Ultra is similar to me on this, too, so personally when I see someone be wrong a lot I don't automatically assume it can only be because they're scum, which certainly isn't the best process to have but one that I can't help but consider.

^Mostly for @Magic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Again, from your pov it's just clear. You have 3 players. Ultra, Fang, Richard. Richard flips scum it's 3vs1. 2vs1 the following day which is you, Ultra and Fang. Then you look at Ultra's posts again and realize he considered both you and Richard could be Town which makes no sense from his pov since like you he had a pov of 2 scum among 3 players including Richard and you if Town and thus you realize he has to be the remaining scum. This isn't super hard if you just THINK.
flower im never going to suspect ultra until i see a town flip from fang

if we got fang to flip town in day 2 or 3 or whatever id be happy to look at ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back