• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
The Night cannot end sooner than Monday 6pm, but if you wish to finalize your actions please mark them with [Lock]. Note: You can no longer change them once you have locked them.

Night 1 ends

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Night 1 End:

It was a bloody night. Baam was fighting some of Zahard's forces. He was exhausted and tried getting some rest. Just to get struck from behind. He was killed in cold blood...

@Emil has died.
He was:

You are Jue Viole Grace, Slayer Candidate!
Vanilla Town

Twenty-Fifth-Baam-2.jpg

Congratulations, you are FUG Aligned! One of the Gods of FUG and an Irregular. You are supposed to become the thorn which will pierce the King's heart. Yet you want none of that. You have great power and don't wanna abuse it. As such you are a Vanilla Town.

You win when all threats to FUG have been defeated.​

Somewhere else Evankhell was also busy fighting. She was a tremendous force and slaughtered her enemies. But the blood in her veins was red like everyone else's. And it coloured the floor crimson when she was killed in action...

@Rugrat has died.
He was:

Evankhell, Hellbringer
Double Voter

01f3f3309d4279f02c28c234f8c6cddc-1.jpg

Congratulations, you are FUG Aligned! Formerly the Ruler over the Floor of Test, the Administrator kicked you out after you opposed the Forces of the Zahard which came to execute your friend and employee Yu Hansung. As he is a member of FUG, you are currently working with them to bring an end to Zahard's rule, and you even helped train the Slayer Candidate at one point.

You are not just yourself, you also host a powerful Ancient creature within your body. As you are 2 different beings, you are :

Double voter, your vote counts for 2 towards a lynch.

Somewhere else entirely Urek was just minding his own business. He was getting wasted and fell asleep. The next morning only his bloody corpse was left...

@Cubey has died.
He was:

Urek Mazino, Ray Barracuda
Duelist

2494b49c1638589efc27e368a6244972.jpg

Congratulations, you are FUG Aligned! High Ranker No 4, and the self-proclaimed "Strongest in the Tower". You are one of the most powerful and influential people in the Tower and can rival even the 10 Family Heads. Strength is all that matters to you. Well, women too. And Baam. To protect Baam and his friends, you unwillingly help FUG, despite being the Vice Leader of Wolhaiksong. But make no mistake, you would still prefer just snatching Baam away from them and leaving the Tower.

Duelist, As somebody who loves fighting and even entered the Tower to chase after Phantaminum, you are a Duelist. Once during the game, you may post Duel Player X and initiate a duel which happens alongside the lynch. Players may vote for who they want to win. The one with the most votes at the end of the day will win. If there is a tie, you will win. If you kill somebody who is not FUG aligned, you may use your duel again. This works once.

@Aurelian has been poisoned. He will die at the end of the following night unless healed.

It's now Day 2.
With 22 alive it's 12 to lynch.

You have 48 hours

Yoho

A Simple Man
Damn I'm at work rn I'll be off in a few hours

Can someone give me a quick 1 paragraph synopsis of what I missed

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Heading to a concert and I couldn't find the time to read the last 50 pages but

Vote Lynch Magic

For now. Gonna see if I can find who started the Melkor wagon later and how it progressed.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Bloody hell thats alot.
You were one of the less active posters last day phase to pop in and just vote on Melkor and not much else in day 1

Heading to a concert and I couldn't find the time to read the last 50 pages but

Vote Lynch Magic

For now. Gonna see if I can find who started the Melkor wagon later and how it progressed.
We had two vig claims, Melkor who was a standard vig and Ratchet CCing him, why are you voting Magic?

Ratchet

Rugrat was my kill. I was mostly between him and Reloaded, but he avoided giving any actual position on Melkor before suggesting a 2 for 1, also saw he was mentioned as a lynch candidate so that was my thinking. Didn't want to do a superhero shot on Magic because with Melkor flipping town I felt that would be too greedy and he didn't leave enough of a legacy for me to be comfortable enough to gamble on.

For transparency sake I'm also 3-shot. Well, now 2-shots. I have no special conditions regarding who I shoot.

@Mr. Reloaded @Jaguark101 Big days for you two today. Reloaded - I noticed that you made a comment about "Ratchet fooling everyone again", but when later pressed on your position, you appealed to ignorance as to how I play scum. Can you go through your thought process for me there again please? Jag, you were obviously lurking - can you explain why you showed up only to vote?

Those would be my starting points. I have more to add (namely around Watson) but I think I want these inactive/lurker slots pressured first.

Jaguark101

Illustrious
You were one of the less active posters last day phase to pop in and just vote on Melkor and not much else in day 1

We had two vig claims, Melkor who was a standard vig and Ratchet CCing him, why are you voting Magic?

Rugrat was my kill. I was mostly between him and Reloaded, but he avoided giving any actual position on Melkor before suggesting a 2 for 1, also saw he was mentioned as a lynch candidate so that was my thinking. Didn't want to do a superhero shot on Magic because with Melkor flipping town I felt that would be too greedy and he didn't leave enough of a legacy for me to be comfortable enough to gamble on.

For transparency sake I'm also 3-shot. Well, now 2-shots. I have no special conditions regarding who I shoot.

@Mr. Reloaded @Jaguark101 Big days for you two today. Reloaded - I noticed that you made a comment about "Ratchet fooling everyone again", but when later pressed on your position, you appealed to ignorance as to how I play scum. Can you go through your thought process for me there again please? Jag, you were obviously lurking - can you explain why you showed up only to vote?

Those would be my starting points. I have more to add (namely around Watson) but I think I want these inactive/lurker slots pressured first.
I know, cause I didn't have much to say and I just went along with the majority for the vote. I don't really know what to comment so I just lurk.
Mango gave me some advice to try and play better so I'll see if I can implement that and be more active in the discussions.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
but when later pressed on your position, you appealed to ignorance as to how I play scum. Can you go through your thought process for me there again please?
I've played like maximum 2 games with you rolling scum lol.

I even said hours before the flip that I was willing to entertain the idea that there could be two vigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back