• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

Illustrious
Serial Killer - Serial is an alignment that wins when it's the last player alive. Killer is the name of a role with an attached dedicated kill for wincons that aren't stuck to either Town (Vigilante) or Mafia (Hitman).
Serial Killer, it's the Kill All wincon who is neither town nor mafia
Ah ok, So this player has to be the last one standing to win essentially and they can go after mafia and town?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Either list of suspects i had noted down in my PM was Polar, Rug, Fang, Magic, Gram and Lethal.

With Rug flipping town, I'd look into the rest.

Now, gotta turn my phone on airplane mode as I'm going home.
I agree there's a high chance Gram isn't town but why do you have Magic and me in your PoE? Did you not see the write-up? I'm poisoned.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
baldi-basics.gif

Psychic

Yennefer
Because that’s what I want the answer to
If you're town, you probably know who killed Emil. And think that scum killed Cubey. Making your question a joke question because scum won't reveal. Unless, you saw who killed Cubey and wanted them to reveal because if they didn't, then they're probably scum. Tell us what you know so that I can take you off my sus list.

If you're mafia, you're power hunting, you probably killed Emil and wants to know who killed Cubey. Or you kill Cubey and think it's all a big joke. All in all, I don't like your non chalant attitude. Let me be the first to cast the stone.

Vote lynch Gram

Grammaton

Consigliere
If you're town, you probably know who killed Emil. And think that scum killed Cubey. Making your question a joke question because scum won't reveal. Unless, you saw who killed Cubey and wanted them to reveal because if they didn't, then they're probably scum. Tell us what you know so that I can take you off my sus list.

If you're mafia, you're power hunting, you probably killed Emil and wants to know who killed Cubey. Or you kill Cubey and think it's all a big joke. All in all, I don't like your non chalant attitude. Let me be the first to cast the stone.

Vote lynch Gram

Tripe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back