• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I know, cause I didn't have much to say and I just went along with the majority for the vote. I don't really know what to comment so I just lurk.
Mango gave me some advice to try and play better so I'll see if I can implement that and be more active in the discussions.
I can buy that - had you as Town beforehand anyway.

Psychic

Yennefer
I haven't read much, but so far I don't like Watson's entrance. Or maybe it's the way she posts that always tends to make me sus her. But she was one of the people who was pressing on a Melkor lynch which doesn't sway too well with me.

Psychic

Yennefer
So far, town vibes from :

Mango, Ratchet, Luka

Sus List :

Watson
Gram - Don't like his posts much. Much jokes no hunting, but then again, it is day 1. so maybe I'm being too harsh.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Also lmao at Rug rolling town, he would be top candidate for vig if I had the gun

Now we're 2 for 2 on misfires from Ratchet, soon we're going to have to argue burden of skill.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Tbf I don’t mind the rugrat kill in a vacuum, but there’s a whole range of bottom feeders I’d have taken out before him so I have to question the decision making too tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back