• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Elaborate on this please
The thing I read Gad town on last game was the fact that he had some manner of bite to him, he was inquisitive with the questions he asked and wasn't afraid to step on some toes in the process

By comparison, all I've seen him do this game is fluff and be everybody's best friend

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I think I'd like to follow up on this from yesterday as well, what the fuck is this
It’s kind of a wild jump to go from “I’m bullet proof and it’s to protect me from town having lots of vigs” and not consider maybe it’s to protect you from scum/anti town kills lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
Just comes off as both blatant TMI from T-Pein, he's usually more of a level one kind of thinker. Don't really think his conclusion really follows from his stated role either

Ultra

THE BEAR
The thing I read Gad town on last game was the fact that he had some manner of bite to him, he was inquisitive with the questions he asked and wasn't afraid to step on some toes in the process

By comparison, all I've seen him do this game is fluff and be everybody's best friend

I can't argue with this since this was basically my read on him from yesterday. Any other leads?

Lindltaylor

Paramount
My reads are as follows:
Town:
Prof
Gram
Ultra
Mango
Magic
Luka
Fang
Jag

Tempest
Ichigo

Ratchet (?)

Leaving me with:
4. Polar Bear
5. Gadministraitor
6. Mr. Reloaded
8. T-Pein
13. Lethal
16. Yohoho1996
20. Sigismund
22. Missingno replaced by Psychic Night 1
23. Dr. Watson
24. Tweet

Any agrees or disagrees here are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back