• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
So we had 3 kills, and there was a duelest (who could do it more than once lol) and there was a poison all after we lynched a vig D1

This game was designed to be over by D3 I see lol
Good question, we have a vig, duelist, and Ratchet that can do 3 kills lol. 3 kills were made last night so...vig, mafia and probably sk. Vig is dead, and ratchet is claiming to kill Rugrat. That is pretty op for town.
Is there an overwhelming number of people wanting to lynch Gram or is the accusation that I'm "steering us away from a Gram lynch" just 🤡 🌏 ?
Touchy.
Someone's sensitive.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Good question, we have a vig, duelist, and Ratchet that can do 3 kills lol. 3 kills were made last night so...vig, mafia and probably sk. Vig is dead, and ratchet is claiming to kill Rugrat. That is pretty op for town.
Are you saying Ratchet is suspicious for this?

Lindltaylor

Paramount
What’s your take on reloaded? I had him as townish before the end of day 1, but there’s a post ratchet quoted that looks like classic hedging where scum can’t believe their luck?
Wasn't really on my radar for as little attention I'm giving this game. I don't quite understand what you mean by "hedging where scum can't believe their luck", but if you're talking about this post:

I already gave my take a few pages back, but I'll reiterate.

I'm fine with the Melkor direction because of the CC because I feel the flip is kinda needed to explain what's the deal here. Either Melkor lied or Ratchet is making us look like fools.
The last line is bad, but the chances of him actually getting traction on it are slim to none. He'd get almost no supporters to his "Ratchet is making us look like fools" claim, so I'm not sure why he'd make that statement as scum. Reloaded isn't one to push a slot as scum, and I don't think his mates wouldn't sign off on that train of thought either.

Frankly, if he's scum, and regardless of Ratchet's alignment, him supporting Ratchet and lynching Melkor is the optimal route. Doubting both slots there sabotages his own position for no reason. Don't think he'd be that careless. I'm willing to give him a pass.

Luka

Polarized Noob
If you're town, you probably know who killed Emil. And think that scum killed Cubey. Making your question a joke question because scum won't reveal. Unless, you saw who killed Cubey and wanted them to reveal because if they didn't, then they're probably scum. Tell us what you know so that I can take you off my sus list.

If you're mafia, you're power hunting, you probably killed Emil and wants to know who killed Cubey. Or you kill Cubey and think it's all a big joke. All in all, I don't like your non chalant attitude. Let me be the first to cast the stone.

Vote lynch Gram
I like this post, feels like genuine solving when you're behind. Can I ask who did you sub into?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Ngl, I've read less pages than you. On page 12 actually.
I find it interesting that alot of people are sussing Gram and you are offering a different lynch.
I feel like in a game with a majority lynch, it's easy to sway the votes.
Offering up another lynch candidate can be a scum technique.

Why aren't you curious as to who killed Ekko?
Well read up if you like and get back to me on whether you agree or disagree with my Gad direction

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Wasn't really on my radar for as little attention I'm giving this game. I don't quite understand what you mean by "hedging where scum can't believe their luck", but if you're talking about this post:

The last line is bad, but the chances of him actually getting traction on it are slim to none. He'd get almost no supporters to his "Ratchet is making us look like fools" claim, so I'm not sure why he'd make that statement as scum. Reloaded isn't one to push a slot as scum, and I don't think his mates wouldn't sign off on that train of thought either.

Frankly, if he's scum, and regardless of Ratchet's alignment, him supporting Ratchet and lynching Melkor is the optimal route. Doubting both slots there sabotages his own position for no reason. Don't think he'd be that careless. I'm willing to give him a pass.
As someone who feels like he knows Reloaded pretty well, I don’t think any of this ever factors into his head as scum. So you can probably throw all of it out with him lol.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Have you actually read the post lmao
Oh, I'm not calling the solving good. I disagree with the entire idea behind it, I'm saying that I think that Psychic believes it. Subbing 105 pages into game on D2 I don't think a scum tends to be super pushy without reading the thread or at least giving a TLDR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back