• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
What is this screed even responding to? You said X, Y and Z were the best leads proposed when it just isn't true. Makes me think you're looking for an angle of persuasion here.
Your language is manipulative. Has been all game. I'm his best lead but he finds himself constantly going after town. If he didn't think they were the best leads he shouldn't have voted and gone after them. Particularly aurelian because , again, initially that was my wagon so if I was his best lead then he followed his best scum reads wagon which town!Ultra doesn't do.

You also usually eventually say you'll let the person fight and defend their own battles and yet you're very persistent here to defend him all the way through.

Ratchet

Your language is manipulative. Has been all game. I'm his best lead but he finds himself constantly going after town. If he didn't think they were the best leads he shouldn't have voted and gone after them. Particularly aurelian because , again, initially that was my wagon so if I was his best lead then he followed his best scum reads wagon which town!Ultra doesn't do.

You also usually eventually say you'll let the person fight and defend their own battles and yet you're very persistent here to defend him all the way through.
Firstly - pot meet kettle much? Secondly, I'm not manipulating anyone here, you do that, I'm saying that what you're claiming is the best lead given was not, in fact, the best lead given. Your intent is to present those in question as unable to produce a compelling solve, but it completely neglects that your name being there addresses that sentiment.

As for the second point, there are several angles in which I haven't defended Ultra on, Even yesterday I said there were some things I agreed with that you were saying. However, that doesn't mean I just let you perpetuate misinformation without challenging it, and you know this, which is why you're trying to discredit it now.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Yes he pushed townies. That's not my contention with the statement.
But, didn't the statement say that he pushed 3 town here, meanwhile in the game Magic referenced he pushed presumably close to 0? So, what is your contention with the statement, other than Ultra has been pushing Magic?

Magic

Resplendent
My positions were the kill on cubey was the sk. I didn't think ichigo was scum and said he was town and told prof that too when the leading theory was ichigo/sig as a pair. I had no read on sigi as he hadn't done anything but I had no interest there and continuously tried getting people on ultra over sig. Similarly on day 1 I tried getting people on ultra over Melkor(until the Cc)

You keep proposing this is some scum tactic when it's clear I'm actually pursuing my best lead UNLIKE ultra who has voted all these parties over me.

Ratchet

But, didn't the statement say that he pushed 3 town here, meanwhile in the game Magic referenced he pushed presumably close to 0? So, what is your contention with the statement, other than Ultra has been pushing Magic?
The statement was that those three were the best leads, i.e. the primary pushes made by those three names. That's just clearly not the case.

Ratchet

Is not sleeping scummy now lol? Id prefer to sleep.
Not what I said, just thought it was funny that you said one thing, and then provably have done the opposite. What it actually means could be anything. I could ascribe scum motivation to it but that would be dishonest, and I'm not you!

Magic

Resplendent

The statement was that those three were the best leads, i.e. the primary pushes made by those three names. That's just clearly not the case.
Notice how he didn't answer your question Luka? He didn't answer how well they played last game but instead side stepped it.

He's also misrepresenting my argument to suit himself. My statement wasn't that those 3's best leads were all the same people. My statement was in the last game they absolutely throttled scum whereas this game they're not dying and town is getting throttled without much intervention or leadership from any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back