• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Very much an in between as I have stated before. Leaning more and more that he is scum but still nullish at this time

Why with ultra?

Missed it due to ncaa tournament

Yeah I've got you as number 1 scum read.

I didn't say that, I said I thought you could carry out the scum kill but were scum and thought reloaded is scum.

I think now you are lying, very clearly and are the scum role block
Ultra claims a god read

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic why are you so certain Ratchet is a serial?
I've played this game for 12 years and haven't seen a duplicate vig ever. Two vigs means the most likely outcome is either what we saw happen or they shoot each other, which is a bit insane.

On top of that Melkor had a special condition to his vig which ratchet apparently doesn't have.

He could actually be scum with some over the top play. None of his shots are proven either and, let's say lethal is the scum busdriver, if ratchet claims the sk kill and they try shooting him it will be busdriven to Mafia's choice.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Alright.

I’m jail keeper.

N1 I got Mango (to protect him bc my PoE of scum I felt overlapped with Ratchet who said he was definitely gonna shoot). I hate he was the cop but it was just unlucky

N2 I got Ratchet. Which means if nothing happened to my jail he shouldn’t have shot Tweet and if he didn’t then he’s not our serial killer.

I felt as town he wasn’t gonna fire and I either stop a kill from him if he’s indie or I could clear him if it still happened.

Then Tweet died, which makes no sense to come from a non outted serial or scum and I thought I must have been blocked or something. (Bc it only makes sense to shoot Tweet if it’s to pass it as a vig shot). But then Ratchet didn’t claim it.

So now I’m not sure it was him at all and maybe I wasn’t blocked and did just jail him.

Then we have Reloaded’s heal. If Ratchet kill Tweet and he’s an indie and Reloaded is town, then we probably had to have scum interrupt things on both ends.

Aka a block somewhere and a bus drive or redirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back