• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
I've played this game for 12 years and haven't seen a duplicate vig ever. Two vigs means the most likely outcome is either what we saw happen or they shoot each other, which is a bit insane.

On top of that Melkor had a special condition to his vig which ratchet apparently doesn't have.

He could actually be scum with some over the top play. None of his shots are proven either and, let's say lethal is the scum busdriver, if ratchet claims the sk kill and they try shooting him it will be busdriven to Mafia's choice.

Magic of course will just shift the goalposts in light of this new information and won't re-evaluate any part of his solve or legacy
^.

The way you've treated ultra's slot has been unhinged this whole game. Again treating him like an innocent child for ??? Reasons is insane.

Also given we have all the claims nothing indicates he would have had his results tampered with. A busdriver shows up on watcher results and the redirector hinted at something long before any of the other info came out. That means ultra was, by all accounts, lying. Are you readjusting based on that?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I think psychic or polar have to be scum here. Either psychic is scum roleblocker and got redirected to reloaded or polar is framing her. Feel uneasy lynching his redirect target twice in a row tbh

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Also given we have all the claims nothing indicates he would have had his results tampered with. A busdriver shows up on watcher results and the redirector hinted at something long before any of the other info came out. That means ultra was, by all accounts, lying. Are you readjusting based on that?
You don’t think scum could like, lie about their tool kit.

Since no one claimed role blocker we must not have a scum role blocker this game

Magic

Resplendent
All I could find was reloaded saying he was going to use his role and that we could do whatever we want with his claim

He didn’t hint healer explicitly but did say he had a provable action yesterday (which points to investigation or healer imo)
Yes combine what prof said with the fact mango had hinted at cop and they killed him for it, the gunsmith had claimed, the watcher and tracker had claimed, and a manipulation role and the only thing left was a protection or heal but it didn't make sense to announce the way he did if he was protection.

Which btw this indicates the scum team is actually competent and figuring this shit out so it isn't just a rag tag team of inactives

Magic

Resplendent
You don’t think scum could like, lie about their tool kit.

Since no one claimed role blocker we must not have a scum role blocker this game
Yes I'm taking that into consideration in the part I said we likely don't have a third manipulation role in the game. Don't think lethal is scum and lying about being busdriver and is actually something else

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Well then I think we have to assume scum strongly suspected he was the healer. So psychic might have nothing to do with him being blocked

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Like, unless Fang was bus driven (and I was blocked)

Or Ratchet was bus driven

Or I was redirected

Then Ratchet couldn’t kill Tweet

Magic

Resplendent
Like, unless Fang was bus driven (and I was blocked)

Or Ratchet was bus driven

Or I was redirected

Then Ratchet couldn’t kill Tweet
At some point ratchet has to shoot, the sk shoots, and scum shoot and by that point he would not be the sk. Otherwise this doesn't really matter. Again if ultra is scum at this point you need to consider he could be as well.

Ratchet

^.

The way you've treated ultra's slot has been unhinged this whole game. Again treating him like an innocent child for ??? Reasons is insane.

You know, I don't think that's a bad point. Lethal could be scum and Ninja though, or Polar for that matter

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
At some point ratchet has to shoot, the sk shoots, and scum shoot and by that point he would not be the sk. Otherwise this doesn't really matter. Again if ultra is scum at this point you need to consider he could be as well.
Uh yes it matters bc it makes one of Polar/Lethal scum if he’s serial. Why aren’t you considering whole implications

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You know, I don't think that's a bad point. Lethal could be scum and Ninja though, or Polar for that matter
Why is ninja bus driver more reasonable to you than ultra being scum? What has he done to earn this level of the benefit of the doubt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back