• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Why is ninja bus driver more reasonable to you than ultra being scum? What has he done to earn this level of the benefit of the doubt?
At this point it's more anti Magic than Pro Ultra, I think my arguments against Magic stand and I don't think he does any of that as town. I know you guys love to keep misrepresenting things to what you want them to be but there you have it.

Magic

Resplendent
Simple - only ratchet is arguing in his favour, and we don’t think ratchet is mafia, correct?
Idk who exactly you're proposing was defending him before that isn't now. Polar flip-flopped on him by voting him then saying he's Town then back to scum.

A bunch of the inactives have had no reads.

Psychic only cares about ratchet. As does kuro. Lind proposed it could be town/town(kinda). Like there's been no progression.

Ratchet

Idk who exactly you're proposing was defending him before that isn't now. Polar flip-flopped on him by voting him then saying he's Town then back to scum.

Psychic only cares about ratchet. As does kuro. Lind proposed it could be town/town(kinda). Like there's been no progression.
Answer the question Magic. Tell him that you've changed your opinion so you can appeal to more players.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Also, I think this is a good time to figure out which would be scum bc then I can jail them and let Ratchet fire in case of an Ultra town flip

Magic

Resplendent
I'm still not even sure what I wouldn't have done as town here. The hindsight hero stuff? People have called me that a lot as town. Craig calls me a contradrian all the time. I've been complaining about not getting my way for ages. I think the idea I should have been defending sig last phase with nothing is silly when I did try to still help clear his slot, and did try to get my lynch.

I don't think you can say my arguments are ones I'd never make as town as that's a stretch.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I guess technically Polar/Lethal, the town between the two in this scenario could try to cuck the other

Polar redirects Lethal

Lethal bus drives Ratchet with someone

Grammaton

Consigliere

Are you acting dense on purpose here?

I’m saying that as it stands, literally nobody has a pro ultra position except the one guy we don’t think is aligned with him (or anyone). I think as a minimum all players should give their opinion on him as it stands right now - mine is no different than it was but there’s too much ambiguity across the board

What do you think happened here, the team just gave up on him? I know you consider this particular facet of lynches cause god knows you’ve lectured me enough times about it!

Magic

Resplendent
To make it simple, if ultra is town it means Polar likely lied about his results to frame sig(and then tried the same to frame psychic). That would make him the redirector with his actual role usage being used on ultra and redirecting him to ichago(no idea why)? Or both the sk and ichago shot cubey and they directed him to the sk. Or ichago is the sk and universal backup was a good cover!

So it's not really simple is it

Magic

Resplendent
Are you acting dense on purpose here?

I’m saying that as it stands, literally nobody has a pro ultra position except the one guy we don’t think is aligned with him (or anyone). I think as a minimum all players should give their opinion on him as it stands right now - mine is no different than it was but there’s too much ambiguity across the board

What do you think happened here, the team just gave up on him? I know you consider this particular facet of lynches cause god knows you’ve lectured me enough times about it!
I understand what you're saying but I've tried asking the lower activity people their positions and gotten almost nill.

To that point ratchet also tagged the lot of them about our argument and got nill.

We got 11 hours left, we are likely to keep getting will and hopefully we all learned 26 player games is far too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back