• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 VC 6

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
TowerofGod_NewWorld_CardGame_Poster2.jpg

Current Vote count

Reloaded: Ultra
Ratchet: Magic
Ichigo: RDK
Grammaton: T-Pein
Ultra: Magic > Ultra > Magic
Tempest: Ultra
Magic : Ultra
Polar Bear : Ultra > Psychic > Ultra
T-Pein: Magic
RDK: Ultra > Psychic >

Ultra: 4
Magic: 3
Pein/RDK: 1

With 18 alive it's 10 to lynch.

You have a little over 10h left of the day.​

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Frankly, Polar did sound genuine at the start of Day 2 this game. Offering an explanation for a weird kill and he didn't push it all that much. He also hesitated with the Sigi lynch EoD last day phase a little.

Admittedly I've only played one game with him on WG, and he was scum then and he offered help by saying he can upgrade roles pretty early on in the game without prompt. Did not want to lynch Lethal, who was town, and instead pivoted to whom he thought was scum. Made me think he was town for a while then.

I guess if I had to mark out one demarcation between the WG game and this one, I don't remember Polar hesitating on his lynches or votes as he's done here.

Magic

Resplendent
Reloaded if he flips town lynch Magic no matter what. That’s my dying wish to you.
Prof if you don't mind I'm trying to get actual commentary out of people.

You're not doing this and seemingly no one else is.

This doesn't help. You can say it toward end of day, tag everyone, whatever, but on god for real this is just annoying. You sitting in your head and thinking about all the possibilities doesn't bring us closer to solving the likely inactive scum members(as I'm sure there would be a few). So why not actually talk to them.

Magic

Resplendent
Frankly, Polar did sound genuine at the start of Day 2 this game. Offering an explanation for a weird kill and he didn't push it all that much. He also hesitated with the Sigi lynch EoD last day phase a little.

Admittedly I've only played one game with him on WG, and he was scum then and he offered help by saying he can upgrade roles pretty early on in the game without prompt. Did not want to lynch Lethal, who was town, and instead pivoted to whom he thought was scum. Made me think he was town for a while then.

I guess if I had to mark out one demarcation between the WG game and this one, I don't remember Polar hesitating on his lynches or votes as he's done here.
Which game was it?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Prof if you don't mind I'm trying to get actual commentary out of people.

You're not doing this and seemingly no one else is.

This doesn't help. You can say it toward end of day, tag everyone, whatever, but on god for real this is just annoying. You sitting in your head and thinking about all the possibilities doesn't bring us closer to solving the likely inactive scum members(as I'm sure there would be a few). So why not actually talk to them.
I’ve tried it before, it’s almost impossible to get anything relevant out of the inactive slots.

Ive smashed my head in a wall, pulled teeth, etc and I’ve learned I mostly waste my time with it.

Reloaded I’m pretty certain is town at this point so no I’m not worried about dragging a bunch of stuff out of him

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Like, there’s nothing to be got that’s gonna decent alignment out of Jag/Yoho.

Psychic is too ingenuine to getting anything out of

And you can go down the list. I’ve not found players like this really play ball with 20 questions

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I'm actually surprised that Lethal hasn't used his bus drive lol, but then again, his post before he claimed makes me hesitate. Why make this one:
Polar is a redirector? My claim gonna be fun to talk about beep beep
When you clearly know your claim might bring about suspicion with an already similar role in the game if your scum.

Just claim VT in the sea of vanillas we're swimming in and be gone.

Magic

Resplendent
Post in thread 'I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky' https://onelastforum.com/threads/i-think-you-should-leave-a-mafia-game-by-sky.4631/post-340280

Scum lethal is jailor. Didn't use it as he wasn't caught up.

Post in thread 'One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia' https://onelastforum.com/threads/one-piece-thriller-bark-mafia.4821/post-391985

Town watcher lethal. Wasn't caught up at all and he repped in at night and still used his role to watch cp.

I don't really buy lethal not understanding how busdriver works and not using his role because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back