• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Jag has botched his claim so much now that I’m not even sure if he was actually coached into botching it on purpose like this or if he’s actually botched it this bad as the SK.
The crack hamster in the back of my head is telling me Gram told him to botch it all so we could eventually lynch serial T-Pein

IMG-2225.jpg

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Beginning to think safest bet is to lynch the damn “SK”. We’re pretty sure he’s just mafia that fucked this so bad it’s impossible to reconcile it with an SK claim.

On the contrary, if he’s really the SK by some miracle, game ends with his lynch and we’re free to do whatever we want with the time we get that this game was taking away.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
No mention of poison either and confused Aurelian with Emil even though I’m sure he couldn’t have thought they’re the same person lol. Like how would you even think that lmao.
The idea of poisoning Fang and submitting the action on him but also somehow thinking he was also Ekko/Emil is bananas lol

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Beginning to think safest bet is to lynch the damn “SK”. We’re pretty sure he’s just mafia that fucked this so bad it’s impossible to reconcile it with an SK claim.

On the contrary, if he’s really the SK by some miracle, game ends with his lynch and we’re free to do whatever we want with the time we get that this game was taking away.
That’s where I’m at lol

Like if he’s serial at least it’ll be over and it’ll also be funny

Lindltaylor

Paramount
The idea of poisoning Fang and submitting the action on him but also somehow thinking he was also Ekko/Emil is bananas lol
It’s fucking impossible lmao. If this is actually true, I’ll happily take responsibility for this lynch and loss of the game for town ‘cause nobody is ignoring this shit other than some
insane WIFOM and tinfoil lol.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Jag as serial requires:
-

Mafia bus drove Lethal & Ultra for no conceivable reason

Jag confused Fang & Ekko who clearly both died the same night and were both in this game for one single person

Jag decided bulletproof Pein was not worth lynching as serial

The serial happens to have a weird random ass gunsmith ability that he can use in conjunction with his kills

Ultra & the serial to have coincidently defended each other

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Jag as serial requires:
-

Mafia bus drove Lethal & Ultra for no conceivable reason

Jag confused Fang & Ekko who clearly both died the same night and were both in this game for one single person

Jag decided bulletproof Pein was not worth lynching as serial

The serial happens to have a weird random ass gunsmith ability that he can use in conjunction with his kills

Ultra & the serial to have coincidently defended each other
It makes no sense. Like I know mafia were making extreme WIFOM plays in the thread, but for their night actions also to be this insane is a huge stretch lol.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
The funniest thing is that the day after that Lethal actually claimed he bus drove Ultra and Gram lmao
This was the scum team’s plan to get us to lynch the serial all along

They bus drove their two most likely teammates to get shot with each other so we’d never believe the serial if they ever claimed it 🧠

Lindltaylor

Paramount
This was the scum team’s plan to get us to lynch the serial all along

They bus drove their two most likely teammates to get shot with each other so we’d never believe the serial if they ever claimed it 🧠
Imagine being able to bus drive with anyone in the game and they chose two of their open wolves lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back