• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
DW at this rate we'll have no content by then >:3 To generate content, I will now call myself LAMIST. @Luka Why are you so LAMIST with this post!
I don't know why would a serial killer make this show early in the game after activity excuses due to bad weather
Hm. Probably because it's my genuine thoughts, no? Why are you so hasty to accuse me here? That doesn't really add up, does it? Vote Lynch Luka
And self voting. From town perspective this vote is useless, from mafia perspective it brings himself to attention very early, knowing that his mates will change direction. SK self voting makes no sense to me.
Luka is mafia or town, most probably the former, not serial killer.
That's probably townie given you aren't instantly jumping on Melkor / trying to start a wagon on them, more just voicing support.
And this is a harmless w/w interaction. No bite, no curiosity from either side. After Melkor came into the game, Luka started to push him.
Oh this game we're hive minding a bit mags Translate my posts for me
Watson was weird but not in the scummy way. Magic gave her a town read and I understand why.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
The moment when Ratchet started to push Magic was the moment when Magic gave a few town reads on Luka, Watson and was sceptic on Ratchet's intentions.
He ignored Watson who called him

Grammaton

Consigliere
well that's fine I consider myself dead too, I even offered myself as a lynch so we could avoid the sk before they claimed!

This post was 12 hours ago and it’s his last post. RDK is not the serial killer. You don’t make it to the final 8 of a game like this as indy and just stop playing when you’re under threat (when you’re a decent player as he is)

Jaguark101

Illustrious
How the poison works?
Post all your actions for each night
I poisend him during night 1 and the poison will kill the target on the next night phase. Reloaded tried to heal him but someone blocked his actions.

Night 2 I killed hans

Night 3 I tried to kill lind but nothing happened, also used gunsmith on psychic

Night 4 killed lethal and used gunsmith on you

Night 5 killed psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back