• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Is Aurelian trying to fake a post restriction?

:zilla:
OZC-Live-Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-BD-Box-E41-Game-Reset-720p-mkv-snapshot-01-30-2018-10-21-20-50-26.jpg

Magic

Resplendent
Because you are not incapable of reading people as town, as scum. Fairly straightforward. I also thought they were both a bit obvious (Luka to a better degree) and if I were to find that incompatible, I would never read you as scum, so it strikes me as convenient that you would say this.
okay so it literally comes down to me clearing people off the board that are mislynch bait, which is what you referenced earlier but as i responded that isn't really possible yet(outside of aurelian)!

There's no contradiction here besides the one you're insisting on. Your read on Ratchet was horrible, your read on me is horrible, and I think you've come up with a lot of gunk at the intersection of both of us suspecting you
what reads are you referring to?

let me cut this short. you have both voted me and i have given you guys my time in response to your accusations of myself. i haven't read either of you scum or looked to push you and that isn't out of cowardice but being smart enough to slow roll shit when needed. the only horrible play here is your own and as i know im town and youre pushing me this would certainly be a bad look on you.

let me ask you ultra, if you got your lynch on me day 1 and i flipped town would it be fair to say you should essentially be next up to be lynched?

Ratchet

mate i didnt think i had to because as you pointed out gram understood the confusion and by the same extension i thought youd have an easy time understanding what i was getting at with my posts. i still was trying to clear up the confusion though, typically directly at mango opposed to you but you were present the whole time
So my problem with this isn't so much the idea that you explain something initially and feel that covers it. I can buy that. What I don't like is your insistence that your motive here was to explain your position and then see how I would respond. That only really works if you can sure that I've fully understood. When I obviously haven't, regardless of whether you think it's genuine or me playing dumb, you'd want to ensure that ignorance is not a defence I can employ. So it makes no sense to me then that you would allow me that and only address it far later after I've repeated my point for the third time.
then when mango brought up why you would go after a strong player to start the phase i agreed with him and said ya it doesn't really seem like an optimal play hence why i wasn't really going after you as scum. again multiple asked if i was scum reading you and i said i wasn't really sure and youre not the path i want.
Uncharitably, and I concede that's the mindset I find myself in here, I would say it came across as leaving the door open to me. But I accept this as am explanation to my point.
im saying that because we clearly need multiple wagons and votes right now to analysis everyone playing in this game outside of this little pocket world of yourself and i and youre not aiding in that by sitting on your vote. this isn't beyond your comprehension. we just got an extension and if we didn't with about 16ish hours to go we had a singular wagon on aurelian all phase. that isn't good for town's prospects is it?
neither am i however, within the context of this game and the situation, it is time to actually do rather than wait. i understand sitting on a vote if other things are happening on their own but nothing has really been happening.
I get what you're saying but I don't really like the onus has to be on me (this is more commentary aimed at others than yourself, I don't have any issue with the expectation, I just find it tiresome), but I think this is fair. To which point I think I'll switch to Melkor - as town in recent games I've found that he really likes to take a position on events of the game, and I haven't seen him offer anything solid on any discussion point to date.

Vote: Lord Melkor

Aside from that, I don't have much else in the way of scum reads. I have about 8 town reads or varying strength, 10 at a stretch, and the rest are basically inactive.

Ratchet

i meant if as in the points were only there because you were stump. as in "if that was the case..."

okay then show me examples of the contrary where your aim is to lynch gram/ultra day 1 or even myself. ive provided evidence and if youre claiming it's circumstantial and doesnt apply then it should be easy for you, the person, to show me the opposing evidence and ill take it into account.
From memory - these are on Worstgen, Breaking Bad I go for Ultra, and Rej's Hell's Island game, also Ultra. Both Day 1. I'd have to think back quite far for one here but I'm sure it's happened. Actually, not that far back, in Melkor's first game I wanted CP lynched, I think he would count no?

Rugrat

Caldust
Even if we just look at the best case scenario is he’s being lazy, obnoxious town that will probably cost us later. In that scenario, we can get a claim so we know where to direct him.

Obviously the other possibility is he’s scum and so wagoning him makes sense. In full disclosure I’ve not read the back and forth between you and Ultra as I have been out and so on my phone intermittently to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back