• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Due to lower activity levels the day will be extended by 12h.

Day 1 ends at 6am CET, 17 March.
was backreading but stopped to say i hate when hosts do this sht btw. if town misses the day because of their inactivity it's their fault

Magic

Resplendent
was backreading but stopped to say i hate when hosts do this sht btw. if town misses the day because of their inactivity it's their fault
And if scum inactivity is killing the thread?

Punishing the people playing because of the people that aren't will just push everyone away. There is no skill in playing vs inactivity. It is not the game.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Magic i feel like ultra is intentionally going after you to be perceived more townie for going after strong players, a point you brought earlier regarding ratchet's preferred scum meta. he could have seen it and decided to apply it this game

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He seems fine I guess? A little quirky but nothing alarming from what I can read. He seems to be dipping in and out of work alot.
how experienced are u at this game? how do u know what's alarming and whats not? i thought u r a new player. u dont seem to be showing much concern toward solving others or if they are tricking you

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic i feel like ultra is intentionally going after you to be perceived more townie for going after strong players, a point you brought earlier regarding ratchet's preferred scum meta. he could have seen it and decided to apply it this game
I'm aware. His arguments also aren't really tracking and he's taking in nothing being said at him. He also keeps trying to get gotcha moments. Vote him up ekko

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Because it's goalpost moving, I don't give a shit why you think I should factor this into account or not, I explained to you forthright why it doesn't matter, because it's not an accurate way to read you

Sharing a few of your town reads when your playstyle largely revolves around reading half the player base town is a dogshit methodology. You should know this! Instead you're telling me to read you by a method which conveniences you. 0
so ultra how is magic giving u a reason for his weak town reads going to be a good reason for you to read him? he can just fake them easily

specially when the reads formed early game with a decent chunk of the players not doing much, i mean what do u expect? most of those will be tone/gut naturally

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Magic TMI's half the player list as scum consistently and then insists there's a contradiction between my reads and scum reading him, surely he can't believe this lol
thats fine if he's scum he'll play for town, we can milk him for benefits then yeet him

Emil

V.I.P. Member
aurelian is obv town btw, has done town tell somewhere. get yall votes off him

i might also know what his flavor is as he's hinted it. he's probs got a strong claim so doesnt give a sht about the wagon

tho he's wasting town's time selfishly

Day 1 VC 8

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ratchet: Polar Bear > Magic
Aurelian: Ratchet
Ichigo: Luka > Prof
Lord Melkor: Luka > Ruffles > Cubey > Aurelian
Luka: Luka > Lord Melkor
Mango: Ratchet > Ruffles > Aurelian
Magic: Ruffles > Aurelian
Polar Bear: Ichigo > Aurelian
Missingno: Watson
Gad: Reloaded > Ichigo
Gram: Ichigo > Aurelian
Rugrat: Gram > Aurelian
Watson: Ruffles
Ultra: Magic

Aurelian: 6
Magic: 2
Watson/Lord Melkor/Ichigo/Prof/Ratchet/Ruffles: 1

With 26 alive it‘s 14 to lynch.

Vote lynch Aurelian

@Aurelian PR or troll? Or no straight answer?

So my problem with this isn't so much the idea that you explain something initially and feel that covers it. I can buy that. What I don't like is your insistence that your motive here was to explain your position and then see how I would respond. That only really works if you can sure that I've fully understood. When I obviously haven't, regardless of whether you think it's genuine or me playing dumb, you'd want to ensure that ignorance is not a defence I can employ. So it makes no sense to me then that you would allow me that and only address it far later after I've repeated my point for the third time.

Uncharitably, and I concede that's the mindset I find myself in here, I would say it came across as leaving the door open to me. But I accept this as am explanation to my point.

I get what you're saying but I don't really like the onus has to be on me (this is more commentary aimed at others than yourself, I don't have any issue with the expectation, I just find it tiresome), but I think this is fair. To which point I think I'll switch to Melkor - as town in recent games I've found that he really likes to take a position on events of the game, and I haven't seen him offer anything solid on any discussion point to date.

Vote: Lord Melkor

Aside from that, I don't have much else in the way of scum reads. I have about 8 town reads or varying strength, 10 at a stretch, and the rest are basically inactive.

[Vote lynch Aurelian]

unvote

i still think he should claim but i dont think aurelian is scum here. last time he trolled like this was avatar, where he was again goading people to vote for him. he has some level of pride in his scum play where he wouldn't pull this shit as scum.

I've come to the realization that I'm wasting my time trying to find clear leads. That evidently isn't how this game works

Putting a lot of effort into accomplishing nothing is what the game is though

[Vote Aurelian]

vote ruffles

Think I'm good with this due to the amount of outside factors he's been referencing impacting his play

lets get it.
vote lynch Grammaton

Lynch Grammaton

Okay then unvote him if you think I'm good guying him cause that would still make him town.

vote ultra

This page alone shows he's operating in bad faith.

Pretty blatant aurelian is gonna be town. First suggests there's no history of thus behaviour to this degree. When shown history he just ignores it then says I'm coaching him when i was the one pushing the wagon in the first place. Then back tracks that to say I'm good guying him.

Ohh we're wagoning Ultra

I haven't come across a single post of his so far but I'm categorically on board

vote lynch Ultra

Vote lynch Magic

Fuck it, let's get it
Ratchet: Polar Bear > Magic > Lord Melkor
Aurelian: Ratchet > Gram
Ichigo: Luka > Prof
Lord Melkor: Luka > Ruffles > Cubey > Aurelian
Luka: Luka > Lord Melkor
Mango: Ratchet > Ruffles > Aurelian
Magic: Ruffles > Aurelian > Ruffles > Ultra
Polar Bear: Ichigo > Aurelian
Missingno: Watson
Gad: Reloaded > Ichigo
Gram: Ichigo > Aurelian
Rugrat: Gram > Aurelian
Watson: Ruffles > Aurelian
Ultra: Magic > Aurelian > Magic
Pein: Gram
Tweet: Ultra
Ruffles: Aurelian

Aurelian: 8
Gram/Ultra/Lord Melkor: 2
Prof/Watson/Ichigo/Magic: 1

With 26 alive it‘s 14 to lynch.

Magic

Resplendent
aurelian is obv town btw, has done town tell somewhere. get yall votes off him

i might also know what his flavor is as he's hinted it. he's probs got a strong claim so doesnt give a sht about the wagon

tho he's wasting town's time selfishly
What do you think of ultra not seeing it and acting as if I had to wait for him to do a paragraph battle

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm aware. His arguments also aren't really tracking and he's taking in nothing being said at him. He also keeps trying to get gotcha moments. Vote him up ekko
hol up not fully sold that he's scum yet

and not sure that hes town

filthy indie it is

Emil

V.I.P. Member
What do you think of ultra not seeing it and acting as if I had to wait for him to do a paragraph battle
almost too careless to be scum, does he expect the game to be full of blind ppl who dont punish him for it? i dont think so

ultra's initial arguemnt with u reminds me of one he had with ratchet on a game in NF in day 1 where he was scum and subbed in for psychic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i still have 7 pages to finish reading

watson kinda trending down for me

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I've come to the realization that I'm wasting my time trying to find clear leads. That evidently isn't how this game works

Putting a lot of effort into accomplishing nothing is what the game is though

[Vote Aurelian]
how did u try to find clear leads? who were u looking into / what were u looking for?

Speaking of ekko … where is he. He got acclaim last game for playing pretty solidly and not obnoxiously which was very welcome

Id expect him to be more active regardless of what he drew tbh
thanks but for this game activity will be sporadic due to ramadan

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The gall to play like a fuck and then ask to provide evidence of your own play is quite something.

Even got asked if he was jester this game

Asks to be killed aka throwing

Also refused to claim under any circumstances in this game, again like a fuck
there is no shot u actually chose to waste ur time on this, what happened to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back