• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
k caught up

not rly down to yeet magic ratchet or ultra. gonna give them more time. if one of them is scum we can start by yeeting their mates first

are ppl opposed to yeeting or getting a claim out of missingno?

also if temptest doesnt post by EoD im down to extract a claim or blind yeet. i think ruffles last couple of posts before subbing out were pretty meh

watson is trending down for me. rugrat null. melkor slight town. tweet null. fang hard town. tpein null

at some points nulls will move to scum if i town read everyone else

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i think ultra can be an indie. hes using magic as means to survive longer (as in why wud mafia shoot him if hes a good distraction in thread). i dont belive ultra is trying to get magic over the finish line in any serious capacity

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
i think ultra can be an indie. hes using magic as means to survive longer (as in why wud mafia shoot him if hes a good distraction in thread). i dont belive ultra is trying to get magic over the finish line in any serious capacity
You sound like your indy self tbdean

Magic

Resplendent
vote lynch Grammaton

@Aurelian do you have history of reading Gram correctly when he is scum? He has been pretty null so far to me.

I still think Cubey is coasting scum. Polar Bear looks scummy to me, made half-assed stab at Ultra and disappeared.

Also retracting my town lean on Ultra. Maybe "Melkor cannot get away with it" is actually his scum tell, he has not used it for a long time but I remember it from at least one game he was scum and i was town. It was not here though.
Why would you follow aurelian that has not read anything over me?

Day 1 VC 10

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Unvote

Not much appetite on Fang and since my vote’s the most valuable, I’ll move it elsewhere
I think Fang is just town as well. Just don't think he'd be outright trolling like this as scum. He makes questionable actions and reads as scum, but not this far.

Just don't agree with this Gram push.

Vote Lynch MissingNo

@Missingno care to contribute anything please?
Vote rugrat

I find his ‘helpfulness’ to be extremely artificial, to the point that I suspect it’s to come off reasonable and pleasant to a large number of players who don’t really know him

Ratchet: Polar Bear > Magic > Lord Melkor
Aurelian: Ratchet > Gram
Ichigo: Luka > Prof
Lord Melkor: Luka > Ruffles > Cubey > Aurelian > Gram
Luka: Luka > Lord Melkor
Mango: Ratchet > Ruffles > Aurelian > Magic
Magic: Ruffles > Aurelian > Ruffles > Ultra
Polar Bear: Ichigo > Aurelian
Missingno: Watson
Gad: Reloaded > Ichigo
Gram: Ichigo > Aurelian > Rugrat
Rugrat: Gram > Aurelian >
Watson: Ruffles > Aurelian
Ultra: Magic > Aurelian > Magic
Pein: Gram
Tweet: Ultra
Ruffles: Aurelian
Emil: Missingno
Lind: Missingno

Aurelian/Gram: 3
Magic/Lord Melkor/Ultra/Missingno: 2
Ichigo/Prof/Watson: 1
Rugrat: 1

With 26 alive it‘s 14 to lynch.

Magic

Resplendent
The point is that this is a known staple of our play dynamic and all he did was accuse me of "piggy backing" without even giving a particular indication of whether you were scum or town. Seemed off to me, as is his play around you in general. I'm considering whether it was a slip on his part to try and use you as as a reason to push me
I said you piggy backed all your reads and you are again making it about one specific thing then calling it scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back