Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
3fQ47O.gif

Thanks for the game, may the strongest win

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I don't think it will do that, and I expect he will continue to be nonchalant regardless.

Is it worth just lynching him to clear that role?
I'm not opposed to the idea but I'd rather vote on someone with more to go off of

I also kinda want to be a vindictive little shit and vote magic for pestering me so much, but I should probably exercise some restraint there lol

If someone can explain why pressuring Aurelian is a good idea, I'd be down to jump on that wagon.

I need to read more of magic, ratchet and melkor's posts since those are the points of controversy, I guess
Looking back at Ruffles, felt they were genuine newbie town struggling with the game honestly. This post an example of it ^

Yeah you're right...

Ultra is really getting on my nerves
He's good at that, isn't he
This well, not really sure what to make of this, and he voted Fang after Ultra "called him out". So could be genuine frustration.

For whatever it's worth, Tempest subbing into this slot is why I had Tempest town leaning last 2 day phases.

Magic

Resplendent
Tempest looked fine during catch up but he needs to actually play live and it felt like he avoided it each time he caught up

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I'm aware. I don't care.

Ratchet is the indy/sk and ultra is scum that he was protecting, as stated. Can you do me a favor and follow. Thank you.

There has been no additions kill to show anyone else could be indy.
You don't believe I'm the Serial.

I didn't shoot last night

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
(I still agree with Gram at worst you don’t make sense as a serial)

Started guessing something like kill 1 of each alignment or something off book

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I don't see how Magic concludes I'm the Serial. He's not dim - he's arguing that to dismiss me, not because he believes it. I'm not saying he's scum but it's inherently manipulative.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Like, if you did it, I can make it make sense as maybe some savage indie type stuff.

Hard to figure out what a regular serial is doing it for if there is one

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I'm actually very surprised it isn't Ratchet that shot Tweet. I thought he shot Tweet because Tweet couldn't be completely believed from his claim and it isn't a great loss to town either.

Any scum out there shooting Tweet is kinda... just weird lol. Unless Jahad is part of mafia and they're super paranoid, or Jahad role is serial and shot Tweet to protect themselves.

Jaguark101

Illustrious
Hmm, abstaining wouldn't have been my choice there as any information is valuable here.

Where are you with the other slots apart from Ultra / Magic?
I'm on my way to work right now. Can you please give me the list of players that are still alive? I'll me a reads list later.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I'm on my way to work right now. Can you please give me the list of players that are still alive? I'll me a reads list later.
3. Tempest
4. Polar Bear
5. Gadministraitor
6. Mr. Reloaded
7. Luka
8. T-Pein
11. Magic
12. Dr_Professor
13. Lethal
14. Ultra
15. Grammaton
16. Yohoho1996
17. Lindltaylor
21. Kurosaki Ichigo
22. Psychic
23. Dr. Watson
25. Jaguark
26. Ratchet

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I don't see how Magic concludes I'm the Serial. He's not dim - he's arguing that to dismiss me, not because he believes it. I'm not saying he's scum but it's inherently manipulative.
Actually, I retract this. I am saying he's scum for it.

Yesterday Magic held no real position on Sig until it came time to lynch him. Then he implied a town read but went along with it, without actually voting. Why do this if you're town getting stonewalled on your best scum read? If it were me, I'd be solving through that.

Then a lot of his arguments are things he can't really believe. He subtlety adjusts his positions to those he's arguing them to. Prof thinks Ratchet Indie SK so Magic does too. Etc.

Then there is his insistence on not engaging with Ultra/Tempest/Gram/myself. Why ever do this if you're town in this position? Sure would be interested to see if he holds onto this!

The one point in his favour, well, two, are the Ekko kill (which may or may not have been Mafia, but likely was) and his reaction to Ultra's info.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Also don't like Magic's progression around Jag. Not sure what it means for Jag yet. But he had him as scum, then agreed with me that Gunsmith was probably replacing Cop, then had no reaction to a Cop flip and has him at town. He moved him to town yesterday off the back of the gunsmith claim. How is this a real progression?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I'm actually very surprised it isn't Ratchet that shot Tweet. I thought he shot Tweet because Tweet couldn't be completely believed from his claim and it isn't a great loss to town either.

Any scum out there shooting Tweet is kinda... just weird lol. Unless Jahad is part of mafia and they're super paranoid, or Jahad role is serial and shot Tweet to protect themselves.
I don't know why you'd be surprised though, I made it very clear yesterday that off the back of a town flip, I won't be shooting. I had a protracted argument with Magic over it because he seemed to think I ought to keep shooting, and then he said it was a joke which I don't think it was.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
So I'm currently here:

Town:
Prof
Magic
Reloaded
Polar
Ichigo

Luka
Tempest
Ratchet

T-Pein / Gram - one of them. Don't believe both of them are scum together.

5. Gadministraitor
14. Ultra
16. Yohoho1996
22. Psychic
23. Dr. Watson
25. Jaguark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back