• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T

Jaguark101

Illustrious
Who do you have as scum between myself and ultra?

Anyone you clearly think is town? How much have you read?
I gave a reads list earlier but here is one slightly updated, I am a amateur at reading though so take it with a grain of salt.

Town:
Luka
Lindltaylor
Dr_Professor
Reloaded

Likely town:
Polar Bear
Kurosaki Ichigo
Ratchet

Unsure:
Ultra
Magic

Null:
Gadministraitor
Lethal
Grammaton
Yohoho1996
Psychic
Dr. Watson
T-Pein
Tempest

Magic

Resplendent
I'm actually surprised that Lethal hasn't used his bus drive lol, but then again, his post before he claimed makes me hesitate. Why make this one:

When you clearly know your claim might bring about suspicion with an already similar role in the game if your scum.

Just claim VT in the sea of vanillas we're swimming in and be gone.
Scum are provided fakes. He would have just claimed his fake

Magic

Resplendent
I gave a reads list earlier but here is one slightly updated, I am a amateur at reading though so take it with a grain of salt.

Town:
Luka
Lindltaylor
Dr_Professor
Reloaded

Likely town:
Polar Bear
Kurosaki Ichigo
Ratchet

Unsure:
Ultra
Magic

Null:
Gadministraitor
Lethal
Grammaton
Yohoho1996
Psychic
Dr. Watson
T-Pein
Tempest
Why did you move ratchet from unsure to likely town?

Why are you confident in the 4 people you have town as town.

Why don't you have scum reads?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Magic town

Ultra/boobies scum

I could see both being town also under the conclusion that lethal is scum. I'd personally prefer lethal or psychic to go first but between the two ultrasound thread play has been the worst of the 2
How do you put both as town if Lethal is scum?

(Bc I don’t think that means anything)

I’m pretty worried about a world where Ultra flips town and Magic is able to weasel out of it after.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I'm in a dilemma though in having a redirector and bus drive for town would just screw us over unless both players decide to not use their roles for a time. Along with (supposedly) 2 vigs here. It's like claim traps and night action manipulation here that's adding way to much swing to town's info roles at night and judgement in the day.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll

Town:
Luka
Lindltaylor
Dr_Professor
Reloaded

Likely town:
Polar Bear
Kurosaki Ichigo
Ratchet

Unsure:
Ultra
Magic

Null:
Gadministraitor
Lethal
Grammaton
Yohoho1996
Psychic
Dr. Watson
T-Pein
Tempest
Can you give reasons for everyone you have a something other than null (let’s see how this goes lol)

Don’t need rock solid cases just what’s moving the needle for each one

Magic

Resplendent

I’m pretty worried about a world where Ultra flips town and Magic is able to weasel out of it after.
What makes you confident I'm scum here? This is useless for this game but might help your thinking in the future(although ironically you'd probably just apply it to Ratchet).

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I'm in a dilemma though in having a redirector and bus drive for town would just screw us over unless both players decide to not use their roles for a time. Along with (supposedly) 2 vigs here. It's like claim traps and night action manipulation here that's adding way to much swing to town's info roles at night and judgement in the day.
Have you seen my claim?

If Ultra is town obviously some redirecting happened to him (non bus driver)

If Ratchet was able to shoot anyone last night then there was likely redirect or bus drive somewhere

If Ultra is scum I think it’s more likely Lethal with him than Polar.

Magic

Resplendent
Why am I a scum lean? Reloaded isn’t dead. And I didn’t target him on purpose.

Kinda.
Why?

I was sus of Watson but RDK replaced her and came in swinging, makes me think he’s town.

I would prefer a Ratchet lynch still.

I’m just gonna claim vanilla ice cream for this town’s sake.

I’m going back to bed.

Psychic the "I didn't target him on purpose" sounds like you have an action ability.

Jaguark101

Illustrious
Why did you move ratchet from unsure to likely town?

Why are you confident in the 4 people you have town as town.

Why don't you have scum reads?
I moved ratchet because I do believe that he is not the SK, he already claimed what his role was when he made his first kill and I believe him when he said that he didn't kill anyone else, Him claiming that early was already a big risk on his part if he was SK so I don't see a reason for him to lie personally.

Those 4 seemed fine for me, everyone else mostly has them as town reads from what I have seen so I felt they were safe.

As for why I don't have definitive "scum reads" is because frankly I am not good at this game, I sheep alot cause I don't know many peoples play styles etc.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
What makes you confident I'm scum here? This is useless for this game but might help your thinking in the future(although ironically you'd probably just apply it to Ratchet).
You’re only scum if Ultra flips town.

You’ve been slimy in a lot of your arguments in ways I’ve already pointed my issues with but in ways people like Gram/CP are saying can come from town you.

If Ultra is town every argument about Ultra pushing town and not being this shit of a town player goes right to you. You shouldn’t be so shit to tunnel Ultra for 3 days and be wrong if he’s town. I get it’s an unfair standard maybe but I’m holding you to it. You set that standard yourself not anyone else.

Magic

Resplendent
I moved ratchet because I do believe that he is not the SK, he already claimed what his role was when he made his first kill and I believe him when he said that he didn't kill anyone else, Him claiming that early was already a big risk on his part if he was SK so I don't see a reason for him to lie personally.

Those 4 seemed fine for me, everyone else mostly has them as town reads from what I have seen so I felt they were safe.

As for why I don't have definitive "scum reads" is because frankly I am not good at this game, I sheep alot cause I don't know many peoples play styles etc.
You get better at the game by trying so give me 3 people you feel are scum.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T

Bc what I believe and in that scenario is that lethal used his busdrive on magic and say ichi

So ultra thought he was tracking magic but tracked ichi instead. Ichi said he killed cubey so that explains his results and Aurelians

Magic I think is town bc of his play and claim

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Bc what I believe and in that scenario is that lethal used his busdrive on magic and say ichi

So ultra thought he was tracking magic but tracked ichi instead. Ichi said he killed cubey so that explains his results and Aurelians

Magic I think is town bc of his play and claim
Fang would see Lethal if he bus drove Magic. So can’t be like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back