• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
You think I'm shooting when at a minimum scum have some form of redirection at a single target? Does that make sense to you?
I never said anything about you shooting. I'm just saying the aspect of you having bullets didn't cross your mind. You have no intention of ever proving said bullets either do you.

It's a wrap.

Ultra

THE BEAR
But there's also the issue that you spent the last two days tunneling me and guaranteeing with absolute certainty that I was lying about my result on you only to now swap to Ratchet,

Which as town I have a hard time reconciling from your perspective, for obvious reasons

Magic

Resplendent
Why though?

We need scum not sk

Don't we need need to solve ultra/you
No we absolutely do not!

If he's the sk who killed tweet? He was jailkept last night. We don't know if he killed rugrat and with the manipulation roles he's clearly stated he doesn't plan to shoot again.

Magic

Resplendent
But there's also the issue that you spent the last two days tunneling me and guaranteeing with absolute certainty that I was lying about my result on you only to now swap to Ratchet,

Which as town I have a hard time reconciling from your perspective, for obvious reasons
Well reconcile quickly because I promise you this makes more sense than where we were heading based on everyone else's positions on our wagons.

Just take a leap of faith, let's be like spiderman

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
No we absolutely do not!

If he's the sk who killed tweet? He was jailkept last night. We don't know if he killed rugrat and with the manipulation roles he's clearly stated he doesn't plan to shoot again.
This is horrific logic

Why would scum cc vig with no ability to prove they have that power. With not knowing there would be 1, 2 or even 3 extra kills.

Ratchet is either town or sk, I don't see a reality where he is scum

Magic

Resplendent
Btw from polars pov you should be 100% scum because he would know he didn't use his result on you and he acknowledged a third redirect role would be silly for rank.

The tracker will not be immune to watcher that's silly.

Magic

Resplendent
This is horrific logic

Why would scum cc vig with no ability to prove they have that power. With not knowing there would be 1, 2 or even 3 extra kills.

Ratchet is either town or sk, I don't see a reality where he is scum
Of course you don't.

Cause you're aligned.

Because why else would he be 100% positive I'm sucm and ultra is town but not make the connection with you lying about your results being the most likely explanation for Ultra's missing usage.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Btw from polars pov you should be 100% scum because he would know he didn't use his result on you and he acknowledged a third redirect role would be silly for rank.

The tracker will not be immune to watcher that's silly.

Not only that, he's convinced he's redirected Psychic as well, and he's implying the resolve has to be between me/you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back