• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
I see exactly what you're saying, but this doesn't lend me to lynch Ratchet
It should. He is scum. Trust pls. We can win this but you need to realize you got pocketed.

You know he barely pushed me day 1 and only got reignited with your push. You said he was coy with it. Then on day 2 he suddenly town read me based on reaction and wanted sig resolved.

This day phase comes and nothing has changed about me but he has me as scum again, 100% with no budging.

Mate you didn't look as town as you think. His position on you was too over the top. It didn't matter if you got your lynch or I got mine. It would have been back to back mislynches and the game.

Day 3 VC 7

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Current Vote count

Reloaded: Ultra > Unvote
Ratchet: Magic
Ichigo: RDK > Ultra
Grammaton: T-Pein
Ultra: Magic > Ultra > Magic
Tempest: Ultra
Magic : Ultra > Ratchet
Polar Bear : Ultra > Psychic > Ultra
T-Pein: Magic
RDK: Ultra > Psychic >
Yoho: Ratchet

Ultra: 3
Magic: 3
Ratchet: 2
Pein: 1

With 18 alive it's 10 to lynch.

You have a little over 6h left of the day.​

Ultra

THE BEAR
It should. He is scum. Trust pls. We can win this but you need to realize you got pocketed.

You know he barely pushed me day 1 and only got reignited with your push. You said he was coy with it. Then on day 2 he suddenly town read me based on reaction and wanted sig resolved.

This day phase comes and nothing has changed about me but he has me as scum again, 100% with no budging.

Mate you didn't look as town as you think. His position on you was too over the top. It didn't matter if you got your lynch or I got mine. It would have been back to back mislynches and the game.

Believe me when I say I've accounted for everything you're saying here - but I think of anything he's got to be SK

Which is to say that I will take lynching him over nothing at all but I don't think I can endorse that where we are now in the game as a winning strategy.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
We don't know if he killed rugrat
I got a bone here. Chances he got lucky enough to claim the Rugrat kill and not the Cubey kill?

Like I find it pretty unlikely he came in claiming the Rugrat kill if it was the serial or someone else and surprised you’d think so.

I’m sure you’ll just say WIFOM but there’s levels and that’s even beyond CCing vig

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Believe me when I say I've accounted for everything you're saying here - but I think of anything he's got to be SK

Which is to say that I will take lynching him over nothing at all but I don't think I can endorse that where we are now in the game as a winning strategy.
It’s your lynch call today. I’ll rally and make it happen

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
At this point if you’re scum then town!Magic had you and backed off and that’s his fault now lol. So I’m gonna say you’re town and give you the reigns

Magic

Resplendent
I got a bone here. Chances he got lucky enough to claim the Rugrat kill and not the Cubey kill?

Like I find it pretty unlikely he came in claiming the Rugrat kill if it was the serial or someone else and surprised you’d think so.

I’m sure you’ll just say WIFOM but there’s levels and that’s even beyond CCing vig
I can't say for certain no and while it isn't wifom I just can't answer that but I also have no idea what their toolkit is.

Magic

Resplendent

if he's the sk who killed tweet?

Ultra

THE BEAR
At this point if you’re scum then town!Magic had you and backed off and that’s his fault now lol. So I’m gonna say you’re town and give you the reigns

It probably goes without saying that I'm not really buying it, though I do have to question why he's doing this at the last second. It seems fake as all hell but I'm also genuinely confused

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T

Boobies making more sense now than magic lmao.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
It probably goes without saying that I'm not really buying it, though I do have to question why he's doing this at the last second. It seems fake as all hell but I'm also genuinely confused
If he’s scum, it’s bizarre. My best guess would be wanting serial/indie out today over town for fear of them shooting scum tonight. That’s my best guess bc otherwise it’s unnecessary if he’s scum

Ultra

THE BEAR
If he’s scum, it’s bizarre. My best guess would be wanting serial/indie out today over town for fear of them shooting scum tonight. That’s my best guess bc otherwise it’s unnecessary if he’s scum

Yeah my standpoint here is that I don't think this is necessarily scummy for him to do but he hasn't managed to connect the dots from point A to point B in explaning why he's doing what he's doing in a way that satisfies me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back