• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Cos ratchet is sk and we town need him to get wolves.

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.png

Magic

Resplendent
Lol you've already made your post where you pretend it has nothing to do with you again Magic, not going to fly this time!
No I wanted you dead and I was pretty clear on that. Polar I had as scum in association with you.

You CAN shoot, no excuses

Ratchet

No I wanted you dead and I was pretty clear on that. Polar I had as scum in association with you.

You CAN shoot, no excuses
No because if Prof is blocked (we agree they have a blocker yes?) Then you can still be busdriven away. Again you know this and I've already explained it so try a different angle.

Magic

Resplendent
I thought Polar was scum. I still do. But I'm seeing first hand why we should have just lynched ratchet and its cause he's a manipulative cunt.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Melting the Polar Ice

It was a breezy evening in March and Polar Bear was walking through the streets, he enjoyed the cold as it reminded him of his home in the north pole. While walking Polar Bear happened upon a strange scene. Multiple people were arguing and yelling at each other, throwing hands and various sharp objects with the intent to harm. The situation looked dangerous so Polar Bear decided to leave before they saw him, except it was too late. One of them did, and alerted the others. The group fell into silence and all were looking at him. One of them started licking his lips and proclaimed '' Looks like Polar Bear meat is back on the menu boys!" and then they rushed him. The last thing Polar Bear saw was a bunch of grown ass men surrounding him with creepy smiles. His end was fast, but brutal.

@Polar Bear was lynched...

He was:
Karaka, a Rising Star of Evil
3x Redirector

f816df3e606d5f75cecb03989e05575d-1.jpg

Congratulations, you are FUG Aligned! One of the Princes of Zahard and the newest Slayer of FUG. Your goal is to dethrone the King and bring an end to his rule. You hide your identity with a mask and are quite fond of your Master Jinsung Ha.

You can survive even the most fatal of blows and wear armor which can be used to lead others to other places. As such you are :

Redirector, you may redirect a target to another target of your choice each night. This works three times.

You win when all threats to FUG have been defeated.​

It is now Night 3
You have 16 hours to submit your actions
Note: Bolded actions will be admissible once all actions are in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back