• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Frankly, I wouldn't mind pivoting to a Yoho lynch too. Hesitated to vote RDK, but readily jumped on Gad and Gram.

If Yoho flips scum, I'm ready to just lock RDK as scum here.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
DEAD.
he has one more.
not much they can do rn fr
You're assuming it's a 5 man team why exactly?

We don't know that. I understand that Gram's been antagonistic with a lot of you, but it isn't a reason to solidify your votes on him. I frankly don't think there's a connection beyond paranoia and tinfoil between Gram and Ratchet / Ultra / Lethal.

Same to you @Gaddamnit please get the vote off Gram.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
You're assuming it's a 5 man team why exactly?

We don't know that. I understand that Gram's been antagonistic with a lot of you, but it isn't a reason to solidify your votes on him. I frankly don't think there's a connection beyond paranoia and tinfoil between Gram and Ratchet / Ultra / Lethal.

Same to you @Gaddamnit please get the vote off Gram.

it's 25 players.
1 is indie
1 is indie
5/23 looks good.

RDK

Marvelous
you’ve quoted a post containing my read of yoho, which is allegedly the same as yours - if you’re town this is atrocious
no...

I quoted a post of yours that said yoho had no play and he was entrenched in POE

the read I was referring to was from friday where you said he's scum or gamethrowing which you don't seem interested in now in favor of lynching gad or myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back