Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Jag is trying to impersonate SK and apparently has no qualms with me being town, else why take suggestions from me - therefore he votes within my suggestion pool

Luka actually is the SK, so votes where the vote on probable scum already is. He’s keen not to alienate all of the scum team so makes a gymnastic read on indigo, and then humours the ‘SK’ jag even though he blatantly isn’t, which a chimp could deduce that jag is faking

Tpein just wants me gone no matter what, despite opening poe to include everyone and running with the idea of a 4/5 person team depending on which post you read. Probably doesn’t see jag as a useful teammate at this point now that he’s compromised so bin him off today and then sell me being his associate tomorrow is the plan. They were hoping yoho would be alive today as they would try to force me to either defend him or lynch him, both of which are going to be bad or extremely difficult.
Also worth noting that none of these slots seem interested in lynching him, which makes him likely mafia (godfather)

At this stage by making that deduction about jag and tpein, I’m left with a 50 50 between RDK and Luka. I feel luka is likelier atm because he’s flirting with playing a longer game by suggesting I may be town. I also expect rdk to claim SK once he reappears and sees the vote count. It is possible that both luka and jag are going for the win today and rdk is actually our serial killer. Let’s see what he does.

@Kurosaki Ichigo

Jaguark101

Illustrious
Youll getting sus gram
I’m not hesitant, I’m asking Ichigo to vote you.

Like I know what the play is here lol, you’re wasting your time
You're getting sus gram 😂
RDK is obviously gonna vote me cause I'm voting them, so why don't you vote me as well.

Grammaton

Consigliere
jag was right about one thing - fully expect rdk to eventually surface and vote him

@Luka assuming I’m right about you, and I expect you to deny it but trust me on this - shooting tpein is your best shot of winning - I don’t think think this scum team are smart enough to shoot you so they’ll probably just kill prof or lind

Jaguark101

Illustrious
I actually applaud the play here if your scum gram.

But if you are town then it's gonna be embarrassing

Either way whoever wins it'll be entertaining, we'll discuss post game.

Grammaton

Consigliere
This is so bizarre to me cause I know what the effect you’re going for is but I’m almost compelled to let it play out lol

@Kurosaki Ichigo please vote jaguar, as I’ve said, he’s not the serial killer and we have the votes to do it

Grammaton

Consigliere
If I had to guess, rdk is going to wait until about an hour before deadline and then reappear and either claim SK if prof/lind move their votes, or throw jaguar overboard

If he can that is

RDK

Marvelous
This post was 12 hours ago and it’s his last post. RDK is not the serial killer. You don’t make it to the final 8 of a game like this as indy and just stop playing when you’re under threat (when you’re a decent player as he is)
wrong.

i'm disinterested because im town and locked in POE. I've voted for Luka because I think he has the most parity with the other people I think are scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back