Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Mithril, Galvorn and even Silmarils are all things in the world of LWA.
rCTfIrd.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I finally have Otona Anime Vol. 5 and Vol. 6, and with it the interviewit! Spiral Power is drawn from galaxies in another dimension.
M2LXtWN.jpg
(Relevant text)
7RWEJ4k.jpg
Nakajima: (ignoring) However, I set the Spiral Nemesis as black matter that has mass and causes a Big Crunch that causes the Universe to contract and collapse. But if you think about it, it's the same as 'GaoGaiGar FINAL!' (laughs) So no more! Because it's 'Gurren Lagann,' when the Spiral Power is activated, people become he galaxy! In short, the Spiral Power of the double helix is actually transferring the energy of the spiral galaxy that is connected in another dimension. The infinite energy of Spiral Power is activated by controlling the energy of one galaxy with human will. When it becomes uncontrollable, it devours the flesh and a galaxy is born. Galaxies will be created in the universe as many as the number of spiral life forms, and as a result the Universe itself will collapse.
While we're at it, let's see what else this magazine has to say. The Multiverse is very explicitly not a dream (and Imaishi even seems to express some annoyance over people thinking it is a dream).
1IjVZdB.jpg
(Relevant text)
6ztrOz0.jpg
However, until I decided to publish Kamina, I thought he might be a difficult person to draw a multiverse. It's boring because people who see it think it's like a dream. In that sense, Mr Nakashima did a really good job. Anyway, I didn't want Kamina to appear for a simple reason.
From this same page, Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann destroyed entire Anti-Spiral fleets (yes, plural).
c5NuD4o.jpg
Finally, Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren transforrms into Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, destroying the Anti-Spiral fleets one after another with tremendous destructive power. The Anti-Spiral then sets a new trap. There Simon meets an unexpected person.
Imaishi said he wished to go so over the top as to create the strongest (or at the very least the biggest) robot that has appeared in an anime.
RMtTExS.jpg
(Relevant text)
wfH34a0.jpg
In Gurren Lagann, it's a one-match perfection principle, or rather, once I've finished making this, I don't have to make a robot anime again! I will do as much as I think. That's why I thought that I had to include all the ideas that I could come up with in order to challenge the genre of robot animation. In that sense, I've always thought that we have to put out the strongest robot. At least I thought I had to make the biggest robot in anime history. Even so, Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann is still moon-sized, isn't it?
This over-the-top ambition pays of in the final episode, creating a galaxy-sized robot, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Gurren Lagann is referred to as "the strongest robot in the history of robot anime."
i7DZJEd.jpg
(Relevant text)
acKErul.jpg
A feud with a friend who was a friend until yesterday. From an offensive battle that was booming, to a defensive battle that is being cornered. Has the cruel truth been drawn one after another not only for the characters but also the fans!? And why did they create the strongest robot in the history of robot anime?? Now the mystery is revealed! What do you think!? The existence of this magnificent anime

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I've a deep suspicion that Inferno Cop is secretly the most powerful anime of all time, so I decided to do some looking into it to see what I could find. And already I found some good stuff! There's an interview between Akira Amemiya and Inferno Cop, in an interview which transcends dimensions.
YouTubeで話題騒然「インフェルノコップ」監督×主役 次元を超えたインタビュー!
The director and lead actor of "Inferno Cop," a YouTube sensation, are interviewed in an interview that transcends dimensions!
Inferno Cop didn't go to any of the meetings.
――「インフェルノコップ」には、豪華なスタッフが勢ぞろいしています。各スタッフの仕事ぶりをお聞かせください。(インフェルノコップ様からご覧になって、スタッフのみなさんのがんばりをどのようにご覧になっていますか?)

インフェルノコップ:私は会議とかは出ていないので、その辺りは分からないな。

雨宮:打ち合わせ自体は、週1程度でしたね。僕は週休6日は絶対に守りたいので。今石さんが新しい玩具を買ってきたり、コヤマさんは僕のミルクティーに辛いソースいれたり、若林さんは居たり居なかったり……という感じですね。
――“Inferno Cop” has a gorgeous staff. Please tell us about the performance of each staff member. (From Inferno Cop, how do you see the staff's hard work?)

Inferno Cop: I don't attend meetings, so I don't know about that.

Amemiya:The meeting itself was about once a week. I definitely want to keep 6 days off a week. Imaishi-san buys a new toy, Koyama-san puts spicy sauce in my milk tea, Wakabayashi-san comes and goes, and so on.
This was Inferno Cops first time dubbing, so he was pretty nervous, but he'd do it again if he had the chance.
インフェルノコップ:今まで数々の強敵と闘い、友と別れ、ひとりで旅を続けてきたが、いちばん印象に残っているのは、エジプトで美味しいパン屋を見つけたことだな。

――インフェルノコップ(登場人物)の中の人には、どんな演技指導をしていらっしゃったのですか?
(インフェルノコップ様は、印象に残っているキャラクターの演技などがあればぜひお聞かせください)

雨宮:声優の方々には、これといった演技指導はしていません。さすがに慣れている方々ばかりなので、アフレコは大体1回で終わります。

インフェルノコップ:アフレコというのは、初挑戦だったので緊張したが、なかなかおもしろかった。また機会があればやりたいと思っているよ。
――What kind of acting guidance did you give to the people in Inferno Cop (characters)?
(Inferno Cop, please let us know if you have any memorable performances for your characters.)

Amamiya: We don't give the voice actors any kind of acting guidance. As expected, it's all people who are used to it, so the post-recording is usually finished in one time.

Inferno Cop: It was my first time doing dubbing, so I was nervous, but it was pretty fun. I would like to do it again if I have the chance.
Inferno Cop had a sad childhood growing up in a slum.
――インフェルノコップ様の幼少時代はどんなお子様でしたか。過去や経歴をお教えてくださるとうれしいです。

インフェルノコップ:私はスラム育ちなので苦労したよ。欲しいゲーム機も買ってもらえず、ずっとバーコードバトラーⅡで遊んでいたな。
--Mr. Inferno Kopp, what was your childhood like? It would be great if you could tell us about your past and background.

InfernoCop: I had a hard time because I grew up in a slum. They didn't buy me the video game consoles I wanted, so I was playing Barcode Battler II all the time.
The interviewer says that Inferno Cop transcends the boundaries of anime itself.
忙しい中、ご回答頂きましてありがとうございました!
できることならもっとインフェルノコップの好みの女性なども聞いておけば良かったと後悔しつつ、アニメの枠を超えて展開し続ける、「インフェルノコップ」から目が離せない!
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to reply!
I regret that I should have asked more women who like Inferno Cop if possible, but I can't take my eyes off "Inferno Cop", which continues to expand beyond the boundaries of anime!
There's a photo of both Akira Amemiya and Inferno Cop in the same room together.
FPdvNjD.jpg
Even the official Trigger website says this is an interdimensional interview.
Webニュータイプ様にて、本日 最終回を迎えたTRIGGER Inc.初のWebアニメーション作品「インフェルノコップ」の雨宮監督×インフェルノコップ(本人)という次元を超えたインタビューが掲載されています!!

その気になる内容は…
Web Newtype has published an interdimensional interview between Director Amemiya and Inferno Cop (himself) on "Inferno Cop," TRIGGER Inc.'s first web animation work, which reached its final episode today!

Its intriguing contents are...

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Now...episode descriptions for Inferno Cop! Claudia made an ocean (or large sea) in episode 2 of Inferno Cop.

インフェルノコップ EPISODE 02 「ディープブルーベイビー」突然、大海原と化したジャックナイフエッジタウンに、新たな命が産声をあげた。
Inferno Cop EPISODE 02 "Deep Blue Baby"
Suddenly, a new life was born in Jackknife Edge Town, which had turned into a large sea.
Inferno Cop and Mecha Cop transcend time and space to travel back in time.

EPISODE 06 「太古の村より」宿敵メカコップと共に、時空を超えるインフェルノコップ。全ては、今を取り戻すために。
EPISODE 06 - From the Ancient Village
Inferno Cop transcends time and space with his nemesis, Mecha Cop.
All in order to regain the present.
Inferno Cop and Mecha Cop are false gods who meet a real god.

EPISODE 07 「インフェルノ地獄変」偽りの神となったインフェルノコップとメカコップの前に、本当の神が現れた。
Inferno Cop and Mecha Cop, who have become false gods, are confronted by a real god.
Inferno Cop returns to Jackknife Edge Town at the beginning of the end of everything.

EPISODE 11 「断罪せよ、地獄の刑事 (前編)」再びジャックナイフエッジタウンへ戻るインフェルノコップ。それが、すべての終わりの始まりだった。
EPISODE 11 - Decryption, Detective Hell (Part I)
Inferno Cop returns to Jackknife Edge Town once again.
That was the beginning of the end of it all.
The Alpha and the Omega reveals themselves.

EPISODE 12 「断罪せよ、地獄の刑事 (後編)」アルファにしてオメガの存在が、その姿を現す。ついに、インフェルノコップ最終章!
EPISODE 12 - Decryption, Detective from Hell (Part 2)
The Alpha and the Omega reveal themselves.
Finally, the final chapter of Inferno Cop!
(Continued below...)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
(...Continued from above)

Inferno Cop keeps looking towards the limitless hopes and dreams for tomorrow.

EPISODE Final 「レッツ サーチ フォー トゥモロー」 インフェルノコップは探しつづけた。明日への限りない希望と夢を...。
EPISODE Final "Let's Search for Tomorrow"
Inferno Cop continues his search.
InfernoCop has been searching for the endless hopes and dreams for tomorrow...

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I just learned of the existence of the Inferno Cop fact files (how did I miss that this exists?)! Inferno Cop is a cop from Hell, and his left hand contains a secret sealed power of unbelievable strength.

OgRfqsK.png

6w1OwvR.png
Dilosmonotolcoltsaurus is a legendary dinosaur that single handedly lead to the extinction of the dinosaurs.

YQdjNtV.png

mDxbbAl.png
Khnum-Khufu is the most powerful of all pharohs.

0W7qYR8.png

Maddie

Acclaimed
The Super Spiral Universe gives Simon a ton of reality warping abilities, but is he able to resist that same level of reality warping being used against him?

Also does Simon have full control over the SSU or is it shared or something he can just tap into?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Super Spiral Universe gives Simon a ton of reality warping abilities, but is he able to resist that same level of reality warping being used against him?

Also does Simon have full control over the SSU or is it shared or something he can just tap into?
They countered the Anti-Spirals probability manipulation during the final battle, so I believe so.

As for if Simon has full control of the Super Spiral Space, from what I understand, each galaxy-sized (and beyond) mecha is a Super Spiral Space created by warping the Multiverse (which then goes back to its normal state after the battle is over).
The Secrets of Gurren Lagann answered! said:
Could TTGL exist in normal space?
TTGL could exist in normal space as it creates the Super Spiral Space within itself.
inMze2L.png
T27J19l.png
Work Soul said:
(Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a virtual quantum body created by the stratification of the multiverse by the activation of Super Spiral Power. It disappeared when the battle ended and returned to its normal state.)
("The stratification of the Multiverse" also translates to "from the multi-layered Multiverse")
SLc35kb.png
qlSo7tg.png
Gurren Lagann novelization - Volume 4 said:
""Yeah!"
The members of the Gurren Lagann behind me nodded vigorously when I said that. Thank you, brother. I believe in you who believes in me. I believe in my friends who believes in myself.
Simon held up his core drill to the heaven and a flash of light flashed across the sky. Countless appearances of Simon appeared in the sky, and they were the past, the present, and the future, every place, every time, and the innumerable selves that live in a world of infinite possibilities.
There is no escaping wherever you go. In a closed infinite universe, various lives are repeated. In that universe of possibilities, Simon twisted the countless selves he had drilled into one, twisting them together into a giant drill, and before he realized that it was a huge drill, Simon wasn't there but Gurren Lagann. There stood Gurren Lagann, holding up the giga drill, "Let's go, buddy!"
x51Wqzy.png
ZlV1gkO.png
Work Soul said:
The core drill shines as it spins on in response to Simon's shout.
The same glow at the same time in every part of Gurren Lagann is emitted and from various parts of his body, a number of faces with Lagann-like expressions appeared. Yoko, Dayakka, Leeron, Viral, Tetsukan, Attenborough, Leite, and Gimme-Darry each ride in a Lagann-like cockpit. Lordgenome also somehow has a body and is in the cockpit. Nia is in the same cockpit as Simon as well Boota popped out from Simon's chest.
The possibilities of Gurren Lagann's existence in the multiverse has been materialized and merged with Simon's Gurren Lagann. The ultimate evolution of Gurren Lagann has been activated.
ffuKmVh.png
Gurren Lagann novelization - Volume 4 said:
Nia enters the cockpit of Gurren Lagann with Simon.
Each Lagann merged into Gurren Lagann.
It was anger. It was sadness. It was compassion. It was every emotion one could think of.t was anger. It was sadness. It was compassion. It was every emotion one could think of.
The feelings that each of us had in our respective universes appeared in the form of a drill, breaking through the wall.
It was appearing in the form of two shapes and sizes, and they became one.
If you have no choice but to fight, do not hesitate.
We are not afraid to ask for power.
If there's a wall, we'll hit and break it, if there's no way, we'll make it with our own hands!
-No, more.
Breaks through cause, effect and fate, scream cry of life resounds in the galaxy!
-Still, more.
Engrave the feelings of a friend in this body, and turn infinite darkness into light!
-That's it.
Greater powerful than stars and galaxies.
Greater power than dimensions and time.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Looking over the Gurren Lagann manga again and I found something cool. When describing Schrodinger Warps, the example used are of the Hasutagurai and Pada, the hands and feet robots which are mass produced by the Ashtanga.
zhkN0D2.jpg
(Relevant panel)
geDiwSW.jpg
Its going to attack while swaying in the space-time.

I'm asking for a box, so please tell me so I can understand!
As such, even literal mass-produced cannon fodder can perform a multi-dimensional Schrodinger Warp and attack up and down the time axis from countless points in space-time.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's a quiet time for Trigger related news. So why not look back into other Trigger installments and spinoffs? Little Witch Academia: The Midnight Crown (by Yuka Fujiwara) is a manga series that takes place in the manga continuity, and acts as another arc (Yuka Fujiwara even met with Yoh Yoshinari). As such, the manga is canon to the manga storyline at the very least (I assume the Terio Teri manga, as the manga spinoff to the anime series hadn't been made yet).
R6CRhZV.png
qnCQZSh.jpg
After opening a mysterious apple, Akko and the other contestants are teleported underwater (but are able to breath due to magic).
pZ5W1V5.jpg

CQXE1DK.jpg

NoVUzoh.jpg
DTmbhIt.jpg
Akko and Yūto Minazuki are actually standing on the underside of the surface of the body of water.
xTu5g51.jpg
Akko uses a large rock to escape to the surface, but this lets the magic out of the water, preventing her from breathing underwater.
0QAOSuI.jpg

HSlZYzf.jpg

915pWOS.jpg
Guarding the Midnight Crown is a mysterious goddess, who takes the form of Shiny Chariot. The goddess rips up the ground when she manifests in physical form.
XdYY9Nz.jpg
Any attacks launched at her will be reflected back.
riKgPW3.jpg
Not only is the spell reflected back, but its power is amplified several times over.
1PtV21J.jpg
The goddess takes away Yuto's magic, and only the crown will be able to bring his power back.
RUyb96X.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Now, let's look at the Terio Teri manga. Golums are constructs made of clay which have origins in Judaism. Making one requires complex magical clay, which Ursula made for her class in advance.
mwmtZoJ.jpg
Lemmy was a golum created by Akko, which grew bigger and stronger, and required all of her magic to use. They can pick up huge boulders and throw them (it's implied that Lemmy did this so that Akko could get her magic back).
btQMhNN.jpg

pP3dJPm.jpg
Witches are known to travel via airships (and perhaps even non-witches).
zzj7CVA.jpg
Manbavarans (or at least the older and more experienced ones, the younger ones still need training) are highly resistant to poisons.
U5JJrrV.jpg
After drinking mandrake root extract, Akko casts a spell which causes an explosion which destroys a stone tower, and shakes the ground for a considerable distance around. Akko, Lotte & Sucy all survive this.
OGxf9lr.png

Syv6QtZ.png
Syv6QtZ.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In chapter 5 of the Terio Teri manga, Akko, Lotte & Sucy come across a fish of monstrous size. It eats Akko, and it's so huge that Lotte and Sucy aren't even sure if their magic would work against it.
PaTLwRR.jpg

daLfhTV.jpg

byMxAYl.jpg

dJbPfoX.jpg
Lotte swims to the bottom of the lake where Akko said she found a sunken pirate ship, hoping to find the spirit within the figurehead and awaken it.
WUKeYZO.jpg
oLwCuoP.jpg
Sure enough, she finds it and awakens the spirit, which is easy as the shipwreck and the giant fish have history (usually Lotte's magic is only enough to ask for simple things, but the connection between the fish and the ship made it much easier), and battles and kills the giant fish. Centuries ago, a pirate ship came into the lake to hide from the British Navy, but it crashed into the giant fish and sank.
w56SWQa.jpg

CbhcyCi.png

zsKr3gP.jpg

C1I3RLV.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Rebecca is alive! From the Cyberpunk Edgerunners artbook (I assume Night City Magazine memorial artbook), she is shown to be heavily on life support, and having to refit her entire body (borging herself up similar to Smasher)...

EtBo25l.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's another quiet period for new Trigger news, but there is still some info to gleam. The promotional art for Gridman World (an exhibition/event about all four major Gridman stories) features both Yuta and Naoto, along with Gridman in different forms (as seen in Gridman The Hyperagent and Gridman Universe).

qj3jxKv.jpg
The trailer for the upcoming Promare X Honkai Impact crossover (I'm not sure if this is canon, and I doubt it will be, but I always mention this anyway).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
GRIDMAN DOES BROKEN MAGNUM!
LiKyFhf.gif

This is obviously just a homage to GaoGaiGar, but it's still awesome to see one of the greatest animes ever made acknowledging another of the greatest animes ever made, and it makes me happy.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The trailer for Delicious in Dungeon is out! Already we have several animated feats from the manga that grant kinetic energy and large explosions to the monsters (such as the red dragon and the kraken). It looks like it will adapt up to the first 4 volumes at least, and it will have two cours starting in January next year.

Back