unpopular opinions thread: olf o bee dee edition

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
All racing parts of Crash Games should burn in hell
The actual racing games or are you talked about Warped’s motorcycle level?

CTR and it’s 2019 remake is some of the best racing games ever made. Nitro Kart was a decent clone of CTR and Tag Team and the mobile games are forgettable.

For the Motorcycle levels, I liked them. Now Wrath of Cortex’s Jeep races…

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The actual racing games or are you talked about Warped’s motorcycle level?

CTR and it’s 2019 remake is some of the best racing games ever made. Nitro Kart was a decent clone of CTR and Tag Team and the mobile games are forgettable.

For the Motorcycle levels, I liked them. Now Wrath of Cortex’s Jeep races…
Warped's Motorcycle level was pure cancer with how slippery the bike feels. Legit played that recently with my niece. It was not a pleasant experience, for the most part. :hestonpls

As for Wrath of Cortex's jeep shit...

We don't talk about that.:wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Warped's Motorcycle level was pure cancer with how slippery the bike feels. Legit played that recently with my niece. It was not a pleasant experience, for the most part. :hestonpls

As for Wrath of Cortex's jeep shit...

We don't talk about that.:wow
The only time it got bad was Road Crash in third Warped Room with that annoying S turn.

The rest of the bike levels are great and the Motorcyle controls I got used to. Though I will admit it’s the worst of Warped’s Vehicle segments and we didn’t need 4 of them.

Would have been nice if they traded Road Crash for either another Great Wall of China segment with Pura or even an on-foot level

We don’t talk about any of WoC’s endless poorly handled vehicle levels. Other than maybe the plane and Atlasphere levels.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The only time it got bad was Road Crash in third Warped Room with that annoying S turn.

The rest of the bike levels are great and the Motorcyle controls I got used to. Though I will admit it’s the worst of Warped’s Vehicle segments and we didn’t need 4 of them.

Would have been nice if they traded Road Crash for either another Great Wall of China segment with Pura or even an on-foot level

We don’t talk about any of WoC’s endless poorly handled vehicle levels. Other than maybe the plane and Atlasphere levels.
I was referring to the final motorcycle level, racing those bloody cars. One turn in particular(which I believe you already talked about) brought about a primal rage in my soul, with the sheer amount of bullshit that occurred on it, forcing me to redo that level way more times than I should've.

Honestly, I'd think I'd rather another castle level, like the one that was removed from the original Crash for being too hard, and then added in again as DLC for the remaster, over that final motocycle racing level. unironically. :mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I was referring to the final motorcycle level, racing those bloody cars. One turn in particular(which I believe you already talked about) brought about a primal rage in my soul, with the sheer amount of bullshit that occurred on it, forcing me to redo that level way more times than I should've.

Honestly, I'd think I'd rather another castle level, like the one that was removed from the original Crash for being too hard, and then added in again as DLC for the remaster, over that final motocycle racing level. unironically. :mjgrin
The final one in the Secret Warp Room where the cars are replaced with UFO’s? Area 51.

Definitely tough but man is it epic. One of my proudest achievements in Warped was for that level, getting the Gem for first place, the other Gem from breaking all the boxes, and the freaking Platinum Relic all in one go.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The final one in the Secret Warp Room where the cars are replaced with UFO’s? Area 51.

Definitely tough but man is it epic. One of my proudest achievements in Warped was for that level, getting the Gem for first place, the other Gem from breaking all the boxes, and the freaking Platinum Relic all in one go.
Nope, you're thinking of a different one now.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The next one before that one is Orange Asphalt with the cop cars going back and forward on the road.

That was easy. Even Road Crash was harder
The one I was on didn't involve UFOs. It had cop cars, but they didn't move. Also steep as shit turns midway through and a pit to go with it. That shit caught me out way more than I'd like, and as adorable as my niece is, she didn't make things any better when she'd go "Oh no, we dropped in the hole again. That hole is bad." :hestonpls

Back