unpopular opinions thread: olf o bee dee edition

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
nice? on one hand it makes ULF kars stronger but on another hand it makes strohiem tanking it a pretty big outlier, isnt the 2nd 1 sec timeframe end in petatons?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kars didn’t tank that explosion

he was hit by smaller rocks ejected at escape velocity but that’s it

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I remember in that scene it is said that the stone amplified Kars's power a million times, so in the best case we could calculate the power of the eruption and divide it by 1000000 to give Kars a DC level.

If the eruption is Teratons, Kars would be Megatons, if it is Gigatons, Kars would be of Kilotons and so on.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I remember in that scene it is said that the stone amplified Kars's power a million times, so in the best case we could calculate the power of the eruption and divide it by 1000000 to give Kars a DC level.

If the eruption is Teratons, Kars would be Megatons, if it is Gigatons, Kars would be of Kilotons and so on.
It’s not that easy, Kars caused a chain reaction by accident

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Just bumping this thread to say...

I love underwater levels. They are almost always my favourite level in the game, and I wish there where more of them.

Any particular examples in mind that make you say that?

I can think of a few I enjoyed, but they were mostly in games like Spyro where "underwater" meant I got to ride a submarine and shoot stuff with torpedoes

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Spyro and Crash both nailed underwater levels

Crazy how they nailed in the 90s what few games can even pull off today

Don't forget about Mario 64! Although Jolly Roger Bay wasn't 100% water venture, it was still enjoyable as much as Wet-dry world was. Game mechanics for those days was so advanced for what limitations there was for hardware at the time.

100% underwater Crash and Spyro nailed it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
now that this thread is bumped, once again

got few more

- most next gen shonen series have zero tension and battle stakes at their fights, and they somehow become either friends with the antagonist, or off panel him

- denuvo is the reason that modern gaming sucks and the high prices make it even worse, devs should stop biting this bait, and let the game be free of denuvo, don't use it, don't try to damage the pc's of the people cuz of greed and salt towards internet piracy [think why piracy was created in the first place, why people have to give so much money for games in those tough times? nah, it aint going like that] and overall ruining their gaming experience

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Im not sure how popular or unpopular this opinion is, but I prefer science fantasy where the systems magic system is treated like science to either traditional sci-fi or fantasy.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Jurassic Park: The Lost World is the best Jurassic Park movie and I will die on that hill.

Almost every anituber I've seen is unfunny and cringe, just repeating the most basic NPC talking points and jokes you can think of.

Back