• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I was just comparing those two lists and found some consensus on some players while Gram and Lethal have different views on some and also scum read each other. What do you make of this @Ultra @Hans Tweetenberg ?
I'd say that list looks a lot like one he made recently in a scum game. On d1 he had a list where all but 5 people were white, this one looks like he's almost got the game solved but there's no sign of how he actually arrived at most of those reads.

End of Day 2

Poyser

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Lethal (6) - Tpein, Ekko, BPD, PHEN0M, Aurelian
Grammaton (5) - CP, Tweet, Doddsy, Psychic, Ultra
Evans (1) - Lethal
Ekko (2) - Dalton, RDK

Grammaton was executed…
undertaker-choke.gif

Character: The Undertaker
Alignment: WWE
Role: Tree Stump

The legend. THE PHEN0M. You’re the cornerstone of the entire company and indeed, the entire wrestling business. People look up to you, respect you, try to gain your approval and follow your lead. As such, Papa H thinks you will be the single biggest weapon in the war against AEW and needs you to be present every step of the way to martial the troops.

Tree Stump: After you die, you will still be allowed to post. You will not have a vote and you won’t count towards a majority.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Night 2. Day 3 will begin in a maximum of 18. Will end early if all actions get locked.

Last edited:
End of Night 2

Poyser

End of Night 2

Aurelian was deaded…
dexter-lumis-choke.gif

Character: Dexter Lumis
Alignment: WWE
Role: 3x Tracker

A fairly new recruit, and a character blatantly ripped off from Dexter Morgan, you’re gaining quite a lot of momentum with your shenanigans that don’t really fit inside the world of wrestling. That said, this is exactly the reason that Papa H wants you to play a big role in the war. He needs your creepy ability to stalk your prey to gather useful intel on the opposition and creepy uncle Tony.

3x Tracker: Three times at night, you may target a player and learn who they visited that night.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3. With 17 alive, it’s 9 to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Dalton

Distinguished
Anyway, since we were so rudely cut short yesterday, I took the time to pull up some of Ekko's odd play around Indigo, which also showcases his odd play around T-Pein.

Who are we lynching?

dont let RDK see ur first post

What's wrong with it?

@Aurelian entered the thread in a similar fashion before and was scum

apparently is a running meme now lol
This sequence immediately sees Ekko engage with Indigo in mindless chatter. As you will see later on, it is likely Ekko has taken it upon himself to try coach Indigo through the game - so getting some posts going is a feasible start.
@Psychic @Indigo u guys play league by the way?

League of Legends? i played it for a while many years ago

i played Dota more though
More of this off-topic chatter.
same

i'm hearing something about Flower/Tiara claiming mason
I said this in my readback, and I'm gonna say it again - this reeks of a slip. Indigo literally says they need to read back, but then claims to know that Flower/Tiara have claimed mason.
I'm actually in the same boat

I'm also masons with another player, but i don't know their alignment or role

another player that's not flowa?

lmfao

yep, it's not Flower

do u read them town?

I still have to catch up to the thread

and we haven't talked that much

so i'm gonna say complete null right now
Look at this coaching lmao.
i belive u @Indigo

now my question is

based on how people reacted to flowa's claim, there is a chance YOUR mason partner saw it and either

1. didn't react because he is scum or
2. called bullshit on flowa's claim because he himself is mason

based on their play around flowa's, what do u think they are? townish or scummy?
... and Ekko instantly believes Indigo, and immediately starts trying to get discussion going about Indigo's partner... who isn't even known. Its a bizarre progression.

So no reaction from them towards my claim which could seem Town-ish/scummy?

Was that player active when I claimed?

and just like Ekko said

i asked about Flower's claim because i was just thinking of calling her on that bullshit lmao

but it was exactly my situation, so i thought about just sharing it and maybe help understand the setup and stuff
"And just like Ekko said" - lol.
this might be a bit too specific lol

I trust indigo so I'll just take his assestment

don't answer this indigo
More Ekko coaching Indigo lol.
hm, i don't feel like outting my partner like this right now

in fact, i think i might be able to solve that slot by myself, given time
And boom, Indigo says the same thing. Because.... I dunno.... Ekko told them too?
I have other abilities other than mason, yes
This caught a lot of attention and didnt make Indigo look great. Note: Ekko had not been in the thread all morning from what I can tell. In other words, Ekko isn't here to coach, and Indigo goes off the rails.
T-Pein, listen to me

i haven't slipped

i'm telling you the truth
Interestingly "bland" reaction to T-Pein. I get the feeling from this whole situation that T-Pein is bussing Indigo. Its very T-Pein to do that.
tonally speaking i dont think indigo has been scummy
Aaaand Ekko continues to protect Indigo - cos he kind of has to now.
@T-Pein™ u think indigo has a scummate familiar with poyser's style of hosting and recommended indigo to claim second mason pair the way he did?
A bit on the nose, lol.
Alternatively he didn't ask permission
Aaaand T-Pein responds. This feels like a very un-Ekko-and-TPein interaction. There's just a complete lack of their usual shithousery like "Kekko you trust me right? Believe in the towncore kek". Instead this shit is all tame af like they know they're not actually going to convince each other and so aren't actually trying. Rather, they're planting a seed to distance in the future.
i belive u tbh. i think the mason talk is all noise rn

we shud hang RDK

vote lynch RDK
Boom, Ekko immediately wants to jump onto RDK and pull pressure off Indigo.
I will read his posts
Aaaaand Indigo immediately just slides with it.
We lynching RDK today
And to top it all off, T-Pein then decides we're lynching RDK today. What happened to all the suss on Indigo? Almost like it.... wasn't genuine.

__

TL;DR: Ekko has coached Indigo throughout this game, and when Ekko was gone for a while, Indigo immediately put their foot in it. Because of that situation, T-Pein sussed Indigo, but it doesn't feel like he actually wanted or expected that suss to go anywhere, and was remarkably apathetic about trying to convince Ekko that Indigo was scummy. Then, Ekko shifted attention towards RDK, and T-Pein was happy to oblige and just jump off of Indigo.

I should also highlight that it is nigh on impossible to do a full deep dive on my T-Pein/Ekko read because most of it is based on the fact that they haven't interacted as much as I'd expect this game. I can't "provide evidence" if my argument is that there is "nothing where there should be something."

The one thing that is putting me off from this is I think Lethal has legit looked off too, and if he does flip scum and it comes to pass that he outed Ekko as SK, a lot of the links I've made here won't make sense.

Is it possible LETHAL is actually an indy (absorber role could work for 3P imo, functions a bit like a weak developer i guess) and also has some sort of a rolecop-ish/tracker ability that let him see Ekko was scum or something? It would also explain him asking about "Ekko's little secret" which I don't think he'd do at a whim if he was in a scum team.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Tweet, Doddsy, Psychic, Ultra, CP.

CP is pretty much under the radar this game. He needs to talk.
Tweet: Still buying his Miller claim. He also wanted to Unvote Gram and looked good from this.
Doddsy: No idea why he even voted Gram. Was very defensive of Lethal as well. Could be scum.
Psychic: Her vote looks worst because it looks like she just came here to drop the vote for the axe and dip.
Ultra: Trying to find out if he would be so blatant as scum, but knowing how scum Ultra is more of a coward it‘s questionable.

I also assume CP/Doddsy aren‘t a team who fake claim Masons, so I think just one of them is scum along with Psychic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back