• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
btw any comments on BLDs case on dalton?

i scum read BLD more. looking for daltons reply on it

felt like BLD was doing this to appease me

he is right tho dalton has been primarily focused on me and establishing a team for me this game

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
well the smarter play is to duck the thread to not spew more people

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
aight taking a break what's up
Rainbow Reads

Town Reads

Black Pegged Dragon - LOCK Town
LOCK town and town core.

Tiara - Town
Cop check. Didn't mind her play in D1 around her mason claim. Honestly with her claiming mason the way she did and having a check, probably a close lock here as town.

Hans TWEETenberg - Town
Claimed miller and I believe it.

Alco 2.0 - Lean Town
Claimed cop. Subbed into Indigo's slot who I was also town leaning because of the way he handled the second mason claim.

PHEN0M - Lean Town
Like how he's handled himself in short interactions. Feel there has been moments with some of those interactions where his neck was out maybe a tad too far for his liking as scum.

T-Pein - Lean Town

I think he has had his head with him this game and I can understand his thought process. I would like him to be a bit more vocal on his reads and push because I think he could be a strong voice.

Aurelian - Slight Town
I haven't really read much of his game as town, but I think he claimed tracker (memory is foggy start of D2). Willing to buy this claim as it's a bit harder to fake.

Ekko - Slight Town

Ekko has progressed for me. I've kind of rethought his slot and can empathize with his play style this game. I think him and I have kind of had similar luck with our games on this site and we are trying to find the optimal way to play here. I was able to identify his thought process a bit more in D2 and feel happier having him on the town side of things. His interaction with Dalton showed me townie points as well.

Ultra - Slight Town
Ultra slightly regressed as a read for me and I worry about this slot a bit. I think he is showing his fangs in a slightly aggressive way. I think he's treated my slot a bit unfairly considering he knows what my last two games have been like and that I almost subbed out of this game in sign-ups. I think he's also being a bit disingenuous with supposed metas I play by and looked somewhat eager on me D2 despite me not being around. Perhaps I am playing like a wet noodle, but perhaps he has spent too much time slobbering on my noodle to let it dry. ;)

Goth Boy - Slight Town
Full disclosure, this is honestly just a player that when I play with him, my brain turns off and I don't pay any attention to. I think there's been some decent posts that kind of seemed like him stepping in to stop a fight. I've seen him do this as town before. I'll slight town him here and hope for the best right now.

Doddsy - Slight Town
Doddsy's slot has slipped from my mind, which is probably a bad thing? Initially thought he wasn't engaged enough in his pop-ins to be scummy. But now I've lost track of him in my mind completely, which is something that happened the last couple of games as well.

Psychic - Slight Town
I didn't like Psychic's D2 compared to her D1 (though her D1 was fairly quiet and non-productive). She only had a slight town read from me before and that might be in danger of slipping if she doesn't attempt to solve more in D3.

Wolf Reads
RDK 2.0 - Slight Wolf
Another full disclosure, my brain went brrrrr with RDK subbing back in. Big Man was a null for me and I can't discern RDK 2.0 right now as he wasn't my focus. I think he voted Ekko, which didn't feel good. I'll give RDK a chance here because I didn't give RDK 1.0 a great one, but he needs to give the thread something.

Rugrat - Slight Wolf
I get the desire for flips and POEs to figure shit out, but Rugrat gave a few town reads and then said a few things I didn't agree with. I don't like his mindset at all for how he is approaching and solving this game right now.

CraigPelton - Slight Wolf
Still having Craig as a slight wolf here. Not sure of what he posted at all D2 here and could have been wolf being content with the thread. Considering the end result, it might make sense. Not sure what Craig has done this game (which is rich coming from me, I know).

Evans - Slight Wolf
Has done nothing since I gave him a slight wolf read. Honestly, if Lethal flips wolf, would make a lot of sense why these two never interacted.

Dalton - Lean Wolf
See case.

Lethal - Wolf
See case.
how tf is this your current read on ultra

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
i think scum framed him somehow knowing he wud be probably checked after yesterday

so whats ur current read of ultra now? mech and execute aside

well look at gram's post telling tweet to unvote after the modkill happened because he is now close to the execute threshhold

its something i can see you doing as town and something id do myself just for memes, specially when gram told tweet to unvote
and honestly presubmiting execute is wack af and shudnt be a thing
why would they think ultra would be copped after that? surely he's just scum

End of Day 2

Poyser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back