• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

not safe for work no GIF

End of Night 3

Poyser

End of Night 3

Doddsy got rekt…
becky-lynch-rebecca-quin.gif

Character: Becky Lynch
Alignment: WWE
Role: Mason

Despite the addition of Ronda Rousey, you still manage to be the biggest star of the WWE womens division. That's no mean feat. You even managed to survive a strange decision to turn you heel upon return, and even took time to help Seth Rollins focus his character and step up the flambouyant outfits. Papa H is hoping you'll be a key piece in the puzzle of this war.

Mason: You may share a chat with your mason partner, your husband Seth Rollins, or somebody posing as them.

Mason Chat: :hestonpls

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Ultra also got wiped off the map…
shoosh-wwe.gif

Character: Chad Gable
Alignment: WWE
Role: 1x Duelist

Shooooooooooooosh. Shoosh please! It’s time for you to finally shine and fulfil that potential that has always been talked about. One of the best pure wrestlers in the business, Papa H knows full well you can play a huge role in the war to come. He knows you can beat absolutely anybody in a 1 on 1 wrestling match. You’re an Olympic wrestler ffs!

1x Duelist: Once this game, you can challenge a player to duel by bolding “Duel [player]” in the game thread. This will run alongside the lynch and people will vote on who they want to win the duel and the loser will die at the end of the day. In the event of a tie, you will win due to your superior wrestling ability.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 4. With 15 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Rugrat

Caldust
so unless people think it was just one mafia on the Odo execute or Tweet is faking miller then CP and Psychic are both scum

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ah right ok

ultra strikes me as an SK shot more than a mafia shot, unless scum just saw the frame job didn’t work and folded after one phase

Psychic

Yennefer
Omg, thank god I wasn’t killed! You guys are idiots, I am vanilla townie.

So Ultra was framed! Just like I thought!

vote Lethal

Scum is either in T-pein or Craig. Inb4 Tiara is mafia godfather making the biggest play of her life outing herself as mason within 5 minutes of daphase starting. Do not trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back