Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
yeah not biting on the ultra cop check was really good. i was impressed that in fact the majority of town didnt seem to really buy it lol

tbf he made himself SUCH an obvious frame target, it did bear some scrutiny on the result

Does the subject get no credit? Who else eats a red check for breakfast and then gets killed by the mafia?

:ultra:

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
How did he fool gram? Gram’s assumption based on the lethal shit was 100% correct lol

also ultra got lynched because GRAM alongside
Flower correctly deduced what happened with the frame and execute and had no interest in lynching him. Gram played a great game and made a mistake at the end, you’re just salty because it led to you being lynched lol
he fooled gram into lynching me over mafia

if lethal hasn't done so i wouldn't be lynched and the game wud still be going. r u forreal?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
ok I didn’t even realise the last kill was them hijacking rugrats kill via redirect, I thought it was a bus drive

I have to complain about that cause it’s totally lousy - I specifically don’t let redirectors tamper with lethal actions for that reason, it’s just a free mafia kill with no counter play at all

I would say this elements isn't that bad, but I think mafia just had too many tools to begin with. Some calculated bus drives and redirects should be rewarded, but they didn't even need to spare those as the had framer as well

Also, I'm sorry Rugrat, but I physically cringed when he posted a *fucking survey* in the thread on who to shoot. Making it completely obvious who he was (and the answers were thus subject to mafia answering). Plus waiting a century for the lethal kill. For all the shit I've gotten I think the other PE's did somehow even worse

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I see ranked games has brought out the League player in Ekko.

FndbH2GaIAIL9_2

Poyser

It’s all good Ekko. Rankings has done this to us all in the past. We’ve learned to deal with it better now :hestonpls

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I would say this elements isn't that bad, but I think mafia just had too many tools to begin with. Some calculated bus drives and redirects should be rewarded, but they didn't even need to spare those as the had framer as well

Also, I'm sorry Rugrat, but I physically cringed when he posted a *fucking survey* in the thread on who to shoot. Making it completely obvious who he was (and the answers were thus subject to mafia answering). Plus waiting a century for the lethal kill. For all the shit I've gotten I think the other PE's did somehow even worse
Rugrat would have had to claim anyway with the mass claim. The only real criticism you could put on him for that would be that he could have anticipated that his shot would be messed with and held fire, but I think it's a little unfair. His main mistake was shooting Doddsy.

I think it's easy to forget as well that Mafia had lovers. If those died early that's 2 scum lost and if the JoAT was caught they'd be outgunned (the Mafia complained in their chat about the extent of their power). I think I tend to agree that this game was more everything going wrong for town that could go wrong - early mislynch, duel not being used to kill scum but on an extra vote, modkill, walking into an execute, misvig, and the choice to take out the Serial before Mafia.

Big Man

Illustrious
yeah

if lethal hasnt outed me i wouldnt have been lynched day 3

thats just a fact

there was no indication of me being sk outside of lethal outing me

lethal made a very good play and lazy townies listened

u guys like to underestimated lethal but u cant see for urself his play won mafia the game
No it was objectively a bad play because he just made himself look bad. just outed that he had info then gave a claim which had nothing to do with info on you lol.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Rugrat would have had to claim anyway with the mass claim. The only real criticism you could put on him for that would be that he could have anticipated that his shot would be messed with and held fire, but I think it's a little unfair. His main mistake was shooting Doddsy.

I think it's easy to forget as well that Mafia had lovers. If those died early that's 2 scum lost and if the JoAT was caught they'd be outgunned (the Mafia complained in their chat about the extent of their power). I think I tend to agree that this game was more everything going wrong for town that could go wrong - early mislynch, duel not being used to kill scum but on an extra vote, modkill, walking into an execute, misvig, and the choice to take out the Serial before Mafia.

I was more talking about gameplay than balance - I don't think this set up was too unbalanced when you size all the pieces together, but I do think that mafia had misdirection tools to spare and in their end they didn't really have to work for it to soon the PR's around the block as long as they claimed and didn't come close to burning out. And I think referencing poor ability usage, even if correct and even if the math checks out, some have expressed disappointment, since the primary direction of the game should be determined by lynches/mislynches.

Rugrat

Caldust

clearly my survey wasn’t that obvious if mafia didn’t kill, redirect or block me lol.

my role usage’s only real issue was daykilling Lethal a day late, but if we’re being honest considering how quickly you pissed away your duel on someone who wasn’t even against us, I doubt you’d have even been in position to day kill Lethal on either day.

Yes putting Odo in line for an execute was much much worse than anything I did, and I didn’t even have a bad game. My role usage and play was superior to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back