• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
ok

there was no push on u tho

thought u were the subject matter expert

im null in him but disappointed he isnt very into it as i think he wud be for a wrestling theme. we'll see

why do you think I’d have any more of a take about a post like that?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
why do you think I’d have any more of a take about a post like that?
the answer is in my post lol

u spent a good portion last game, along with posyer discussing lethal from 3 posts

suppose 1 is too less then?

Grammaton

Consigliere
the answer is in my post lol

u spent a good portion last game, along with posyer discussing lethal from 3 posts

suppose 1 is too less then?

well consider that he did something noteworthy in the previous game which I commented on, whereas this time he made a post about having theme knowledge

unless you think that there’s something inherently scummy or interesting about that, why would you think I do?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I'll be back tomorrow. I'm going to have dinner now and try not using my phone again while I'm drinking. See you.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
well consider that he did something noteworthy in the previous game which I commented on, whereas this time he made a post about having theme knowledge

unless you think that there’s something inherently scummy or interesting about that, why would you think I do?
i think entrance using ratchet's post in itself is poor look, but not necessarily scummy on its own

I am asking you because from last game you claim to know how to read him, or at least have a feel of his play.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He seems to protest his status too much, but you seem off too.
can you please lay it out in one go instead of bits and pieces

how experienced r u with mafia btw? its our first time playing together I belive but I saw u wanting to host a game so I assume decently experienced?

Grammaton

Consigliere
i think entrance using ratchet's post in itself is poor look, but not necessarily scummy on its own

I am asking you because from last game you claim to know how to read him, or at least have a feel of his play.

if you think I’m going to potentially one post him off something innocuous like that, I’m afraid I have some bad news

do you have anything with a bit more meat on the bone you’d like to talk about?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Undue defence is undue.
i see it more of a 'make our expectations more realistic'

if you think I’m going to potentially one post him off something innocuous like that, I’m afraid I have some bad news

do you have anything with a bit more meat on the bone you’d like to talk about?
thoughts on ratchet?

there isn't much to discuss this early game. lots of players made 1 post and dipped. others haven't shown up all together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back