• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
thread was super dead at the time it was just 3 of us posting

helped me read ultra more townie

ratchets defense wasnt bad either but its not his defense thats the issue i have. its his overall no driving force and killing momentum

i am okay with it if ratchet wants to take the game easy and not drive anything for day 1. but he doesnt have to also just kill momentum. game is already dead as it is
I saw you mention that you thought Ratchet killed momentum by not allowing Craig to talk about Midnight. Has he done that more than once?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I’m not entertaining that anymore, she literally quoted all my posts and I included the ones I felt came off that way. It feels tunnelly, hoping she can generate more than the weak push on me.
What about the rest of his posts? Those were like 5 of over a 100.

RDK

Marvelous
I’m not entertaining that anymore, she literally quoted all my posts and I included the ones I felt came off that way. It feels tunnelly, hoping she can generate more than the weak push on me.
Well what happened was I called her out and when she didn't have a good reason to give me for you being scum she worked backwards lol

That much is obvious by all the Okay's

She didn't actually have much to say

In response to it though I'd say that your iso reads fine to me and im not pinged, I don't generally expect much from you other than poking around until flips have come

Flower

V.I.P. Member
response to it though I'd say that your iso reads fine to me and im not pinged, I don't generally expect much from you other than poking around until flips have come
So this is how he usually plays?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I saw you mention that you thought Ratchet killed momentum by not allowing Craig to talk about Midnight. Has he done that more than once?
dont remember if more than once

to be fair to ratchet the momentum that he kills he attributes to "nonsense'

cp talking to midnight can aswell end up being fruitless and scum ratchet can just allow it to continue and use it for mislynching either of them if they r both town. but what if midnight is scum here? ratchet had no business stopping craig from approaching mid

ratchet had no business stopping me from setup speccing in page 1

ratchet stopping ultras case on him is okay because he was the one being cased. but since he town reads ultra and null reads gram i wish he didnt go as far as defend it that hard now gram doesnt have to do anything

like am i overthinking things or ratchet looks not interested in solving?

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Well what happened was I called her out and when she didn't have a good reason to give me for you being scum she worked backwards lol

That much is obvious by all the Okay's

She didn't actually have much to say

In response to it though I'd say that your iso reads fine to me and im not pinged, I don't generally expect much from you other than poking around until flips have come

yeah she seems to be trying to manufacture the read as opposed to pointing out direct things, it feels fabricated and weak. Don’t want to OMGUS but she’ll join the short list of players I want to keep an eye on.

The X

Marvelous
Your point on me around flower is so Invalid.

I never said she was nervous around her claim, I said the claim was awkward. That's not the same thing at all. It was awkward.

I brought attention to it the same way any post brings attention to anything, I don't think that's noteworthy, it's not like I was screaming it lol, what's the problem?
But isn't you saying the claim is awkward still trying to bring doubt around the claim? Why was her claim awkward to you? What did that tell you about her alignment then?

Your reaction to Tpein felt similar to your reaction to Flower, like your initial reaction was to cause doubt over what they were doing or saying. Do you think Tpein is town or scum this game?

I don't think it's that surprising to have you as a slight wolf right now because of those two things. What else can you give me about how you're seeing the game?

The X

Marvelous
@Grammaton you've obviously seen my reads since you decided to comment about me changing them. Can you give me two reads of mine that you agree and disagree with?

Lethal

Exceptional
Well, you didn't give one. I suppose that in itself is a reaction. I'm fine with my vote being placed where it is.
Huh? What do you expect to do there? You're pulling a carbon copy play to Gram with the Wyatt comment.

You want me to go on a tirade? Vote back? Please.
this lad has no respect for my scum game

I may as well retire

So you want a wolf lean?

you know what im gna say about that many nulls but man is the game state that tought to read rn

idk about goth boy and indigo being ur only scum reads tho. that doesnt sit well with me

carry on interacting with them. i wont stop u. let me know what u find

Yeah it's a lot of nulls but I'd rather null than loose/silly town leans

Flower

V.I.P. Member
This is why I don‘t like plurality. Half the players can just coast and do nothing all day.

The X

Marvelous
dont remember if more than once

to be fair to ratchet the momentum that he kills he attributes to "nonsense'

cp talking to midnight can aswell end up being fruitless and scum ratchet can just allow it to continue and use it for mislynching either of them if they r both town. but what if midnight is scum here? ratchet had no business stopping craig from approaching mid

ratchet had no business stopping me from setup speccing in page 1

ratchet stopping ultras case on him is okay because he was the one being cased. but since he town reads ultra and null reads gram i wish he didnt go as far as defend it that hard now gram doesnt have to do anything

like am i overthinking things or ratchet looks not interested in solving?
Do you have the post where Ratchet stopped Craig from talking to Midnight?

Him stopping you from setup spec is probably NAI. Well I don't think setup spec is every ideal (especially early on when someone mentions multiball...), I don't see anything wrong with Ratchet trying to steer you off that course.

Sorry, a bit confused on the Gram point there.

I don't know if you're overthinking it, because I suppose I can see your point of view. I think Ratchet's defenses have made sense and I can see why he has been arguing with you and Ultra; I don't think he's wrong with what he's been saying. But I guess if I'm being honest, I don't know where Ratchet's head is at or where is reads are, because he's been so focused engaging you and Ultra in what I deem to be circular, non progressing arguments. I do want to see what Ratchet can do outside of you and Ultra (and honestly what you two can do outside those arguments as well).

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Who said we're heading for a no lynch isn't that not possible?

Everyone give me who they want to die this phase pronto
this second line is townier than doddsy's entire play last game lol

Reactions: RDK

The X

Marvelous
there’s nothing there that seems wild to me

I think you’re a little generous with ratchet, phenom, indigo and psychic, but I don’t think we’re too far apart
I understand where you stand on Ratchet and Phenom, but can you explain Indigo and Psychic?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Huh? What do you expect to do there? You're pulling a carbon copy play to Gram with the Wyatt comment.

You want me to go on a tirade? Vote back? Please.

So you want a wolf lean?

Yeah it's a lot of nulls but I'd rather null than loose/silly town leans
I think my ego would prefer it lol

this is gonna sound arrogant but you’ve seen me win and perform well enough in scum games to know I’m capable of some fairly deep deception

I don’t see how I’m your second strongest town read (and only after someone who is almost certainly town on claim)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back