• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
because you implied that I went after her, saw how others were reacting and then dropped it. but I said I had a different view AFTER you had already town read her

But my initial assessment, that you ultimately stopped pursuing this line of thought because of what other people were saying was just admitted by you. I don't see how the timing of the post is relevant

Ratchet

Thoughts on Rugrat just coming into the thread just to dip again? And Doddsy?
Doddsy has been alright so far, Rugrat firmly null. No real read on either, if I had to pick, Doddsy town and I can't say anything about what Rugrat is that isn't a bare guess.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
But my initial assessment, that you ultimately stopped pursuing this line of thought because of what other people were saying was just admitted by you. I don't see how the timing of the post is relevant
that wasn't the wind though that was a direct suggestion from you that I found reasonable enough for the time being

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I literally gave ratchet as town multiple abilities 1 game ago

pls stop

Not going to stop
Nevernind is claiming vanilla
I am a vanilla mason.

There being two mason + something else towns is silly.
One if not both of those non vanilla masons are scum.
Simple as that.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@T-Pein™ u think indigo has a scummate familiar with poyser's style of hosting and recommended indigo to claim second mason pair the way he did?

Ultra

THE BEAR
that wasn't the wind though that was a direct suggestion from you that I found reasonable enough for the time being

But my wider point is that I think all your play so far has been following suggestion without analysis. Your vote on Ekko came from agreeing with Gram. Your vote on Ratchet borrows from my points. I don't see much original. I know you can sheep as town but I also expect a bit more than that

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
But my wider point is that I think all your play so far has been following suggestion without analysis. Your vote on Ekko came from agreeing with Gram. Your vote on Ratchet borrows from my points. I don't see much original. I know you can sheep as town but I also expect a bit more than that
this is your expectation of me this early huh? interesdean

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Gonna go back and double check on this but I will piggy back my issue with T-Pein™ and him defending Goth so much, how would you read into that?
I suppose from his perspective he sees Goth as a rake that town should avoid stepping on instead of just abandoning the guy outright, I can see town motivation in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back