• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What do you want me to say? the one that decides how this works is the host

i'm town, i have a mason chat with another player i don't know their role or their alignment, but i can do something else
i belive u tbh. i think the mason talk is all noise rn

we shud hang RDK

vote lynch RDK

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
One of Tiara or Indigo or both are scum.
If the other mason claims VT mason I wont even consider anything else.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Notable Day 1 list:

- Nevermind claims vanilla/generic townie
- Indigo, T-Pein and Flower claim town masons
- T-Pein defends and deflects focus around issues with Goth Boy's playstyle and posts
- at least two posters have multiple/extra voting power as seen from the host vote count with Evans 3 (from Black Pegged Dragon and Han) and Ratchet's (Alco, PHEN0M, and CraigPelton) lynch votes:

Day 1 Vote Count

Ekkologix (1) - RDK
Evans (3) - BPD, Tweet
Nevermind (2) - Ultra, Ekko
PHEN0M (1) - Gramma
Ratchet (4) - Alco, PHEN0M, CP
Lethal (1) - Ratchet
Goth Boy (1) - Lethal
Indigo (1) - Tpein
Rugrat (1) - Tiara

You have 6 hours remaining.

What else am I missing?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
@ WS guys.
I played hella ws games.
About 2 years.
Every time the town had just 1 limited ability.
Am I wrong?
Most of the time but far from literally every time, which is why I think that you having Indigo as scum because of that extra role is junk science. You could be right but it's nowhere near a smoking gun.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Anyways.
Be careful about the CFDs
If scum are a team of 5 then they can easily decide the lynch if all wagons are as separated as they are rn

Something like that

Ratchet

On the topic of Indigo, I'm not convinced that as scum he sees he is paired with a mason that's town and he has the confidence to just claim this in chat despite not knowing how it would be received. I don't think he should be the lynch today.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
On the topic of Indigo, I'm not convinced that as scum he sees he is paired with a mason that's town and he has the confidence to just claim this in chat despite not knowing how it would be received. I don't think he should be the lynch today.

We lynching RDK today

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
all right I'm gonna put my cards on the table a bit here

I'm a mason too. when tiara made her post it gave me the info that there were multiple ambiguous alignment mason pairs already and I was in a mode of speculating how a generic mafia mason would play it, and what tiara did fit my speculation. but because I'm not too familiar with tiara, ultra's point about people who are familiar with tiara thinking the way she played it is town made me reconsider, especially given she's played things in the previous games much different than I would expect a generic player to play them, and I've been wrong to suspect her on both occasions. I've also been discussing the game in mason chat, and yes it's with someone I'm familiar with and have acted coy about in the thread

not claiming whether or not I have a role

Ratchet

I'm a mason too. when tiara made her post it gave me the info that there were multiple ambiguous alignment mason pairs already and I was in a mode of speculating how a generic mafia mason would play it, and what tiara did fit my speculation. but because I'm not too familiar with tiara, ultra's point about people who are familiar with tiara thinking the way she played it is town made me reconsider, especially given she's played things in the previous games much different than I would expect a generic player to play them, and I've been wrong to suspect her on both occasions. I've also been discussing the game in mason chat, and yes it's with someone I'm familiar with and have acted coy about in the thread

Are you with Indigo?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
odo (don't usually try to read him early but did follow him on ekko iirc. the questioning of phenom I asked him about)

rdk (null)

t-pein (town lean, already given)

ekko (was leaning scum but was between you and him, kind of put him back to null now and still scum leaning you)

lethal (I don't even try, if he blows up I'm usually apprehensive about lynching tho cause feel like hes always town)

phenom (he is poe fodder, never engage him early)

doddsy (couldn't tell you anything he's posted)

big man (same)

alco (same)

rugrat (don't think he has posted)

who were you expecting me to engage with that I haven't? and why?
CP isn't familiar with me :blobfacade

Ultra

THE BEAR

To play devil's advocate, if he is scum and sharing a chat with a townie, that townie is probably going to want to counterclaim themselves, and they would probably chatter about this too, so I could see indigo getting ahead of coming out in an obligate sense

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

So this is 3 mason pairs?
What the...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back