• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

To play devil's advocate, if he is scum and sharing a chat with a townie, that townie is probably going to want to counterclaim themselves, and they would probably chatter about this too, so I could see indigo getting ahead of coming out in an obligate sense
He doesn't strike me as a high-confidence player.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
another reason I didn't really push the tiara thing further is because I couldn't really without revealing my role, which I didn't want to do at the time

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I am so confused.

RDK is now being hammered? What happened to the suspicion with CP, Ratchet, and Ekko?

Indigo

Notorious
all right I'm gonna put my cards on the table a bit here

I'm a mason too. when tiara made her post it gave me the info that there were multiple ambiguous alignment mason pairs already and I was in a mode of speculating how a generic mafia mason would play it, and what tiara did fit my speculation. but because I'm not too familiar with tiara, ultra's point about people who are familiar with tiara thinking the way she played it is town made me reconsider, especially given she's played things in the previous games much different than I would expect a generic player to play them, and I've been wrong to suspect her on both occasions. I've also been discussing the game in mason chat, and yes it's with someone I'm familiar with and have acted coy about in the thread

not claiming whether or not I have a role

giphy.gif

also not my partner

so i doubt they are all vanilla

Ratchet

ultra's point about people who are familiar with tiara thinking the way she played it is town made me reconsider
Also I'm not too sure I buy this, because Ultra's comment was in response to me saying she looked worse from it, and I'm also familiar with Flower. So I feel like if he was genuine in his initial belief, he would have been somewhat validated by that.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Also I'm not too sure I buy this, because Ultra's comment was in response to me saying she looked worse from it, and I'm also familiar with Flower. So I feel like if he was genuine in his initial belief, he would have been somewhat validated by that.
huh? he was literally quoting and responding to me you illiterate bellend

Ratchet

@CraigPelton Is your partner active?

If so, given the lack of claim, and that he isn't with Indigo either... we can assume at least of them has some reason to not have mentioned being a mason by now.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I actually think scum Ratchet wouldn't be such a hot topic and with all the people who look worse than him voting him I think he's just Town.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
all right I'm gonna put my cards on the table a bit here

I'm a mason too. when tiara made her post it gave me the info that there were multiple ambiguous alignment mason pairs already and I was in a mode of speculating how a generic mafia mason would play it, and what tiara did fit my speculation. but because I'm not too familiar with tiara, ultra's point about people who are familiar with tiara thinking the way she played it is town made me reconsider, especially given she's played things in the previous games much different than I would expect a generic player to play them, and I've been wrong to suspect her on both occasions. I've also been discussing the game in mason chat, and yes it's with someone I'm familiar with and have acted coy about in the thread

not claiming whether or not I have a role

Also flower likes to town confirm herself.
If she is scum and saw that she can confirm herself by using the mason claim the she would go for it asap.
To her masons are always town X town.
Me thinks she can 100% be scum now.
I wasnt sussing her cuz I gave her the benefit of the doubt.
Now I think she does have an extra role and am now sussing her for it.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I was voting ekko and sussing you. I'm familiar with ekko. are you trying to discourage me from suspecting you because we're not familiar?
your vote one me wasnt out of familiarity or a scum indicative of me. your vote was just a random joke vote.
you were okay with me just calling it a bad vote but didn't rly bother engaging with me more on the matter outside of saying my reads were bad last game

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
alright since it come to this i think I'll have to reveal me and @Ultra are actually masons too and we tried to get something out of ratchet last night

I am vanilla. idk if he is tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back