• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of Night 1

Poyser

End of Night 1

Alco was deaded…
the-usos-the-ones.gif

Character: The USOs
Alignment: WWE
Role:
Double Voter/Mason

You have been widely regarded as the best pure tag team in WWE for what has got to be at least 12 years now. Always consistent, you really came into your own with your first heel turn and have gone from strength to strength as both a tag team and characters in your own right. Of course, you now share a big main event slot with your cousin, Roman Reigns. Papa H is pretty confident in you guys to go and tear it up in this war, as you always do. He has confiscated all of your alcohol, though.

Double Voter: As there are two of you, your vote will count for two this game.

Mason: You may share a chat with your mason partner, your cousin Roman Reigns, or somebody posing as him. But hey, that's not paranoia. Its THE USOS!

Mason Chat: :hestonpls

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2. With 20 alive, it’s 11 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Ultra

THE BEAR
"You win when you have helped with the lynch of HBK Shawn Michaels, and have survived until the end of the game."

For those of you with reading comprehension, this means that he wouldn't have just lynched his target (probably town) and left. He was anti-town. You can argue he wasn't *as* anti-town or I could have had better shot placement. But I have low tolerance for Indi nonsense. Perhaps if some of you didn't instantly see an indie claim start salivating at the mouths to lick the ground indies walk on, my disposition wouldn't be so, but alas.

Grammaton

Consigliere
"You win when you have helped with the lynch of HBK Shawn Michaels, and have survived until the end of the game."

For those of you with reading comprehension, this means that he wouldn't have just lynched his target (probably town) and left. He was anti-town. You can argue he wasn't *as* anti-town or I could have had better shot placement. But I have low tolerance for Indi nonsense. Perhaps if some of you didn't instantly see an indie claim start salivating at the mouths to lick the ground indies walk on, my disposition wouldn't be so, but alas.

sir this is a Wendy’s

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think you should have at the minimum discussed using the role before charging in tbh

Fair enough, but, I probably wouldn't have cared for what most of you had to say.

The argument in his favor was that he wasn't worth pinching over a main lynch. I had the exact toop for the situation.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Fair enough, but, I probably wouldn't have cared for what most of you had to say.

The argument in his favor was that he wasn't worth pinching over a main lynch. I had the exact toop for the situation.

not really for your benefit, more for reading how others approach it

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Fwiw he could have just supported scum in endgame, so I don‘t mind the usage that much. He even had a fake role. It just sucks because he wasn‘t actual scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back