• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Why check me of all people :life ?

Cuz you are scummy.
Least we get to mason again.

Happy Roman Reigns GIF by WWE

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
"You win when you have helped with the lynch of HBK Shawn Michaels, and have survived until the end of the game."

For those of you with reading comprehension, this means that he wouldn't have just lynched his target (probably town) and left. He was anti-town. You can argue he wasn't *as* anti-town or I could have had better shot placement. But I have low tolerance for Indi nonsense. Perhaps if some of you didn't instantly see an indie claim start salivating at the mouths to lick the ground indies walk on, my disposition wouldn't be so, but alas.

This is true.
Rather have town shawn than harmful indie ratchet trying to mislynch everything

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm personally pretty null on lethal and this will probably be one of those days where I gauge his accusers because idk his meta.

I can tell you that we have mislynched him in the 2 games that happened here on the first two days.
Me thinks 3rd time is the charm

Grammaton

Consigliere
Honestly don’t any of you have any discipline with claiming

you’re just making the game super easy mode for mafia and I don’t get why

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Honestly don’t any of you have any discipline with claiming

you’re just making the game super easy mode for mafia and I don’t get why
Tbh I‘m used to SRM games where a few people claiming doesn‘t do much in the grand scheme of things. But I‘ll try to be better :life .

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
There was little need for you to say this, but ok
It was a one-shot ability and tbh I didn't fully trust you. Worst case scenario, I get offed in the night phase and all town loses is a generic townie at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back