• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I suppose Rugrat coming in and just saying shit as opposed to that being a result is entirely plausible as well.

RDK

Marvelous
I tried, though. Then left a pressure vote to get your claim, then woke up to people lynching you :life .
I'll have to look back bc I don't think you actually ever defended me at all so this feels a bit like hindsight hero

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I suppose Rugrat coming in and just saying shit as opposed to that being a result is entirely plausible as well.
that's his typical playstyle when he's actually involved, just get as many town reads as possible and then poe from there

RDK

Marvelous
I don't put it past Ultra to off a towny like that as scum btw

Seems like a confident guy whenever I've played with him

It's obviously bold

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Question.

Yesterday, you were sure that mason roles were alignment indicative.

You just put indigo in your towncore even though Alco, a double voter was his mason, and he has claimed a role himself.

:whatthe:

cop + cop result
Why wouldn't I?
what the..

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I think Pein is probably Town because of how he treated the chat yesterday. I can‘t see a scum Mason being like “You are scum to me. Bye.“ and leaving the chat when a scum Mason would gain a lot more from talking and trying to gain my trust.

Ultra

THE BEAR
:whatthe:

cop + cop result
Why wouldn't I?
what the..

First of all that's the ugliest fucking emote ever I'm going to have to element block that shit

Secondly, what do you mean cop + cop?

Thirdly, I'm trying to understand your mindset, because you were on Indigo's ass yesterday and all it took was a cop claim and you 180'd, but that shouldn't change anything about your set up related assumptions

Evans

Acclaimed
Terribly sorry for my inactivity guys - I promise I’ll catch up today/tomorrow. Been a mental weekend in work

:mj2:

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I think Pein is probably Town because of how he treated the chat yesterday. I can‘t see a scum Mason being like “You are scum to me. Bye.“ and leaving the chat when a scum Mason would gain a lot more from talking and trying to gain my trust.

This is a fair assessment, i like it.

Ultra

THE BEAR

At this point I just wanna know what the hamster spinning the wheel is doing

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
yeah a lyncher is anti-town unless somehow HBK/Bret Hart/whichever one ratchet wasn't isn't town so idrc about ratchet being dead. I will say tho a scum duelist using it on an indie d1 is a pretty good usage from a scum pov

Shawn is 100% wwe so town.
implying other wrestling companies are scums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back