• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
This is a fair assessment, i like it.
Though it‘s different if he is scum and thought I was other scum I guess. But I definitely think he thought I was scum and was genuine in this. So leaning more Town here.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Evans. Between the two of you is probably a scum double voter.

I also think T-Pein's reaction to Indigo's cop claim is bizarre given what he was saying yesterday, but I'm not sure if he's scum for it.

Nothing weird about it.
cop is town and flower got town confirmed.

:zilla1:

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
First of all that's the ugliest fucking emote ever I'm going to have to element block that shit

Secondly, what do you mean cop + cop?

Thirdly, I'm trying to understand your mindset, because you were on Indigo's ass yesterday and all it took was a cop claim and you 180'd, but that shouldn't change anything about your set up related assumptions

286-d78d0e0c9f8c.png

firstly,
Just for you imma write a script to change the url every time.
secondly,
I never said cop + cop
I said cop + cop RESULT
read

Thirdly,
My point was town masons should be vanilla and ALCO flipped town mason + something else.
Learn

Ultra

THE BEAR
Oh Ultra is missing that alco flipped town and was a mason and wasn't just a mason.
:zilla6:

Ultra trying to get me to be stuck on yesterdays uninformed speculation is weird AF.

286-d78d0e0c9f8c.png

firstly,
Just for you imma write a script to change the url every time.
secondly,
I never said cop + cop
I said cop + cop RESULT
read

Thirdly,
My point was town masons should be vanilla and ALCO flipped town mason + something else.
Learn

Alright, I'm going to do this slowly so you understand what I'm talking about and why I don't understand your position.

Yesterday you were all:

"Having a role + Mason makes the mason more likely to be scum"

And you spent a lot of time accusing Indigo, Flower, etc.

Now today roles around, Alco flips Double Voter/Mason, with his partner not only being a Mason but apparently a cop...and you don't bat an eye.

It's not consistent. If your standpoint has changes since yesterday I'm trying to figure out why that is, for you.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I guess Alco's flip introduces to you confirmation that masons can have other roles but you have 0 attachment to your previous take, which is probably partially true in the sense that masons with extra roles can be scum but aren't guaranteed.

Basically I'm confused why you jumped to accepting that claim 100% considering what you were on about yesterday.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Alright, I'm going to do this slowly so you understand what I'm talking about and why I don't understand your position.

Yesterday you were all:

"Having a role + Mason makes the mason more likely to be scum"

And you spent a lot of time accusing Indigo, Flower, etc.

Now today roles around, Alco flips Double Voter/Mason, with his partner not only being a Mason but apparently a cop...and you don't bat an eye.

It's not consistent. If your standpoint has changes since yesterday I'm trying to figure out why that is, for you.

Sad Roman Reigns GIF by Leroy Patterson

this guy.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I guess Alco's flip introduces to you confirmation that masons can have other roles but you have 0 attachment to your previous take, which is probably partially true in the sense that masons with extra roles can be scum but aren't guaranteed.

Basically I'm confused why you jumped to accepting that claim 100% considering what you were on about yesterday.

yesterday uninformed me = mason + something else = scum
Today informed me = mason + something else = town?
cop = town?
Yes cop = town
Oh indigo = town

:whathekong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back