• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
yesterday uninformed me = mason + something else = scum
Today informed me = mason + something else = town?
cop = town?
Yes cop = town
Oh indigo = town

:whathekong

This is rather plain compared to what I would expect, which is you to call out Indigo as Flower's scum partner and giving her a false cop read or some shit.

Evans

Acclaimed
Evans. Between the two of you is probably a scum double voter.

I also think T-Pein's reaction to Indigo's cop claim is bizarre given what he was saying yesterday, but I'm not sure if he's scum for it.

Townies if I’m lynched remember this post.

This is the funniest shot at low hanging fruit I’ve seen in a while.

My scum meta has never been to duck the thread.

A scum duellist prematurely dumping his shot on an indie who turned out only needs to lynch one character is something I’m curious about exploring when I’m caught up

Ultra

THE BEAR
Townies if I’m lynched remember this post.

This is the funniest shot at low hanging fruit I’ve seen in a while.

My scum meta has never been to duck the thread.

A scum duellist prematurely dumping his shot on an indie who turned out only needs to lynch one character is something I’m curious about exploring when I’m caught up

Why the fuck should you expect me to know what your scum meta is?

Curious to explore = you've already come to a conclusion about how you're going to spin this.

Evans

Acclaimed
Why the fuck should you expect me to know what your scum meta is?

Curious to explore = you've already come to a conclusion about how you're going to spin this.

You’re already come to conclusion about how you’re going to spin this = you’re set on mislynching me and you’re spinning your own nonsense

Ultra

THE BEAR
You know what, nevermind, you're
Being able to catch snippets of the thread is something that’s possible buddy.

Not being caught up means I haven’t read the full thread.

Can you please tell me how "My scum meta is not to low post!" is supposed to be at all meaningful to someone who doesn't know your scum game?

You're also saying that you have real-life reasons for not posting, and so I'm going to assume in good faith that's true. But that actually undermines your own attempt at self meta here. You're angleshooting yourself.

Evans

Acclaimed
You know what, nevermind, you're

Can you please tell me how "My scum meta is not to low post!" is supposed to be at all meaningful to someone who doesn't know your scum game?

You're also saying that you have real-life reasons for not posting, and so I'm going to assume in good faith that's true. But that actually undermines your own attempt at self meta here. You're angleshooting yourself.

It wasn’t for your benefit, I don’t care about how you read me. I started off by saying “town read this post”. Not everything’s about you!

Ultra

THE BEAR
It wasn’t for your benefit, I don’t care about how you read me. I started off by saying “town read this post”. Not everything’s about you!

You're presuming I'm scum because I'm voting for you, so you should care about how I arrived at your vote, unless you're content OMGUS'ing me for shit reasons.

Evans

Acclaimed
You're presuming I'm scum because I'm voting for you, so you should care about how I arrived at your vote, unless you're content OMGUS'ing me for shit reasons.

I haven’t presumed you’re scum.

I’ve not caught up. Your shot at low hanging fruit makes me think it’s very much a possibility!

It is only Day 2 after all

Ultra

THE BEAR
I haven’t presumed you’re scum.

I’ve not caught up. Your shot at low hanging fruit makes me think it’s very much a possibility!

It is only Day 2 after all

You called me a scum duelist, so it is my assumption that you're scum reading me. Don't chicken out now!

By the way, I'm not actually voting you. Just checking to see if you'd say anything.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
This is rather plain compared to what I would expect, which is you to call out Indigo as Flower's scum partner and giving her a false cop read or some shit.

:whatthe:

Scum wouldn't do that.
If indigo fake claims cop he gets counterclaimed and he gets lynched.
Then flower gets lynched.
Indigo is not that Terrible
Geez

Ultra

THE BEAR
Anyway Evans, I'm not married to my suspicions of you, but please do not appeal to the goodwill of the thread by saying you haven't posted because you're busy, and then meta'ing yourself with the defense that you would never duck as scum, because I'm *supposed* to presume your lack of activity is NAI by your own words.

Honestly? Cringe.

:sure:

Doddsy

Mafia God
Why is there no pause re: lethal voting again?

I feel like there should be a bit more caution here regarding recent events, and the lack of any real concern or consideration that most of you can't read him is a bit dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back