• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
:whatthe:

Scum wouldn't do that.
If indigo fake claims cop he gets counterclaimed and he gets lynched.
Then flower gets lynched.
Indigo is not that Terrible
Geez

That actually makes a lot of assumptions. Because he hasn't claimed cop, technically. I'm going to drop this subject though since I care more about his responses than I do yours at this point.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why is there no pause re: lethal voting again?

I feel like there should be a bit more caution here regarding recent events, and the lack of any real concern or consideration that most of you can't read him is a bit dodge

Tragically most of the thread isn't as smart as we are Doddsy.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

I feel like there should be a bit more caution here regarding recent events, and the lack of any real concern or consideration that most of you can't read him is a bit dodge
Tbf I had him quite easily as Town in the previous games. He just feels different here.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M

Why not let him come back to a wagon and some pressure ?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Tbf I had him quite easily as Town in the previous games. He just feels different here.
I can agree he does seem different but I don't think it's necessarily scum. Man has been confidently mislynched twice in a row from town led wagons
Why not let him come back to a wagon and some pressure ?
Because we all know what's going to happen there anyway. He'll get pissed which will be used as more fuel to mislynch him.

I don't read him town or anything but a no caution wagon on him just seems easy pickings for scum

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I would have hit you with an eyeroll gif but i don’t remember how I set that one up to add it to my repertoire lmao

Evans

Acclaimed
You called me a scum duelist, so it is my assumption that you're scum reading me. Don't chicken out now!

By the way, I'm not actually voting you. Just checking to see if you'd say anything.

No I didn’t. I said A scum duellist going after low hanging fruit is something I’d like to explore.

That’s not outright accusing you silly goose!

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I can agree he does seem different but I don't think it's necessarily scum. Man has been confidently mislynched twice in a row from town led wagons

Because we all know what's going to happen there anyway. He'll get pissed which will be used as more fuel to mislynch him.

I don't read him town or anything but a no caution wagon on him just seems easy pickings for scum
Maybe. Though he can come here and defend himself. We‘re in no rush here.

Evans

Acclaimed

I mean the man was hitting the charts, quote for quote from his Xmas game as scum and flipped town.

Hesitancy is needed and not to blind lynch, agreed

Ultra

THE BEAR
No I didn’t. I said A scum duellist going after low hanging fruit is something I’d like to explore.

That’s not outright accusing you silly goose!

And if you actually took time to read the previous discussion I was having with X, you'd probably realize you are *second* in line for which of you is a scum DV.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M

Let him get pissed, get some reads out of him and see how it plays out is how I see it. You say you’re not reading him town but then say it seems like easy pickings for scum, which innately reads like a soft defense imo.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I mean the man was hitting the charts, quote for quote from his Xmas game as scum and flipped town.

Hesitancy is needed and not to blind lynch, agreed

No one’s blind lynching him lmao. I just want to see some posts/reads come from his end while under pressure.

Evans

Acclaimed
No one’s blind lynching him lmao. I just want to see some posts/reads come from his end while under pressure.

Judging off the last couple of games with CFDs and his lunches - it’s not out of the realm of possibility :draper2:

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Judging off the last couple of games with CFDs and his lunches - it’s not out of the realm of possibility :draper2:

That’s fair, lawless bunch around these parts but we’re not near end of day by any means so idk why CFD would come into play. (I know what it means now guys! ) If i see another vote before i go to bed I’ll Unvote if he’s not here yet, don’t you worry.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Let him get pissed, get some reads out of him and see how it plays out is how I see it. You say you’re not reading him town but then say it seems like easy pickings for scum, which innately reads like a soft defense imo.
It's not a soft defense it's a soft scum lean on those pushing it with no consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back