• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
Yeah, Alco was my Mason

also, Flower is town
Who had the cop ability, Alco or you?
Towncore.

Flower
Indigo
Me
Tweet
Flower being cleared does not clear you lol.
this made no sense, down to yeet this slot
What even?
Why are you answering the question of why Indigo copped her wtf
LOL he's trying to get a clear on himself because Flower got cleared.
No one really commented, am I the only one that read through the day start and basically saw 2 cop shots?
Apparently you can't read, It's one cop (either Indigo or Alco) and one tracker.

Ultra

THE BEAR

What even?

Apparently you can't read, It's one cop (either Indigo or Alco) and one tracker.

Psychic why are you such a savage

:lul

Psychic

Yennefer
In the Ultra vs T-Pein argument, I'm with Ultra on this. I think 2 mason town team is overpowered and I feel like T-Pein is trying to clear himself since Flower got confirmed. Someone had mentioned, I think it was Ratchet, that one scum could be paired with a mason. If Flower is town than T-Pein might be scum. If Also slipped town, does that mean that Indigo is scum? Idk.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M

What even?

Who the fuck even are you?!

I did get to the answer, I never questioned the tracker. I thought Indigo and Rugrat both claimed a cop result but figured out after the fact that Rugrat was just probably stating a read.

Psychic

Yennefer
Ok the Lethal thing. I remember what he said last game that no matter what he rolled, he's always sus for it and it's sad. I feel like scum is going for Lethal because he's an easy lynch. I think we should listen to him and really try to figure him out.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I mean I don’t even think I need to look over his posts at this point. The posturing about not being mislynched, the non claim due to it “benefitting scum” when he’ll die anyways then the VT claim. Add on feeling good about a few folks on his wagon and I’m sold.

Vote: RDK

Phenom who were those folks, by the way?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Why is there no pause re: lethal voting again?

I feel like there should be a bit more caution here regarding recent events, and the lack of any real concern or consideration that most of you can't read him is a bit dodge
This right here

Nobody bothers to look at the wagon, it's just on to the next

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
In the Ultra vs T-Pein argument, I'm with Ultra on this. I think 2 mason town team is overpowered and I feel like T-Pein is trying to clear himself since Flower got confirmed. Someone had mentioned, I think it was Ratchet, that one scum could be paired with a mason. If Flower is town than T-Pein might be scum. If Also slipped town, does that mean that Indigo is scum? Idk.
You're about two days late to this party and it was one that sucked anyway, please find something else to talk about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back