• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Distinguished
Mason stuff doesn't mean anything.
Masons are NAI.
I think claiming mason and you are town is bad.
Gives mafia other better targets to shoot.
Killing masons kinda weak.
They would be looking for cop or other invest types.
Reminds me of just vanillas.
lol

TPein's a mason isn't he

Also BLD's read list felt more legitimate than the others.

Something feels off with them compared to Elden Ring mafia though but I think I'm reading too much into that.

Rugrat

Caldust
Hulk Hogan, Absorber. When targeted with a role at night, I absorb one shot of the role used on me. Whichever role that targets me will still resolve as normal.

Flavour - One of the biggest stars WWE has ever seen and being such a big player Vince let me do anything that I wanted to, basically cos I put WWE on the global map.

I can confirm that I was *NOT* targeted by anybody last night. I clarified with Poyser that if multiple roles are used, his order of resolution would follow for what one is absorbed.
This makes me think town

Dalton

Distinguished
His posts prior to and when we interacted had the hallmarks of classic scum lethal

Youre better off going back and reading our convo given youre late to the game
I am doing that, I thought people were saying Lethal had basically not been back all game.

I eagerly look forward to your interactions with him and hope that, unlike your play to the point I've read up to, you've actually started actively solving rather than getting in silly back-in-forths about nothing of value.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I am doing that, I thought people were saying Lethal had basically not been back all game.

I eagerly look forward to your interactions with him and hope that, unlike your play to the point I've read up to, you've actually started actively solving rather than getting in silly back-in-forths about nothing of value.

Excuse me?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
stop what?
Sorry, but there‘s a player on another site who catches up by quoting stuff (which oftenly has already been addressed) and Ekko has this habit as well now which is sometimes just :life .

Let me give you a summary instead:

- Pein and me are Masons
- Craig and Doddsy claim Masons
- Alco and Indigo were Masons, Alco flipped Town and subbed for Indigo
- Aurelian claims Tracker
- Ultra is a Duelist who offed Ratchet
- Tweet claimed Miller
- Indigo claimed a Town result on me
- RDK was lynched and flipped Town
- Lethal just claimed Absorber
- BPD and Evans are double voters

As for your read back, feel free to read in peace, just mentioning here which points and claims were already made.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Very little of what I've read from you so far has looked to move the game forward.

Most of it has been largely banality with the likes of Ekko - admittedly, not inaccurate, but banal.

I dont understand what youre referring to

I said something didnt feel right between ratchet and ekko, and as I recall, I earlier preferred ratchet over him

May I ask whats banal about that? Or at the very minimum, not trying to move the game forward?

Dalton

Distinguished
Sorry, but there‘s a player on another site who catches up by quoting stuff (which oftenly has already been addressed) and Ekko has this habit as well now which is sometimes just :life .

Let me give you a summary instead:

- Pein and me are Masons
- Craig and Doddsy claim Masons
- Alco and Indigo were Masons, Alco flipped Town and subbed for Indigo
- Aurelian claims Tracker
- Ultra is a Duelist who offed Ratchet
- Tweet claimed Miller
- Indigo claimed a Town result on me
- RDK was lynched and flipped Town
- Lethal just claimed Absorber
- BPD and Evans are double voters

As for your read back, feel free to read in peace, just mentioning here which points and claims were already made.
This is useful.

Still gonna post my thoughts as I go but this is good context to have.

Also has Indigo[Alco] claimed 'what' the town result is, or just said they have info and you're town from it?
I dont understand what youre referring to

I said something didnt feel right between ratchet and ekko, and as I recall, I earlier preferred ratchet over him

May I ask whats banal about that? Or at the very minimum, not trying to move the game forward?
But that's mild by your standards.

I'd usually expect you to try to assert yourself in the thread, push people harder, etc. than you have.

Instead you seem happy to take a backseat and engage in lesser stuff, rather than aggressively hunting.

Alco

Distinguished
This is useful.

Also has Indigo[Alco] claimed 'what' the town result is, or just said they have info and you're town from it?

I'd usually expect you to try to assert yourself in the thread, push people harder, etc. than you have.

Instead you seem happy to take a backseat and engage in lesser stuff, rather than aggressively hunting.
Indigo didn't go beyond "Flower is town" iirc

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
This is useful.

You‘re welcome. Idk Indigo just said I was Town. No clue what he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back