• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Day 2 Vote Count

Lethal (5) - Tpein, Ekko, BPD, PHEN0M
PHEN0M (1) - Psychic
Grammaton (2) - CP, Tweet
BPD (1) - Ultra
Evans (1) - Lethal

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. You have a little over 8.5 hours remaining.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Actually thinking Doddsy looks scummier than Lethal here. I get the fear of a mislynch, but there‘s nothing Lethal has done so far which warrants a defense in that manner. The whole thing looks wishy washy like him saying the ISOs I made on page 3 last game made me look Town :jerrykek .

Do you get the impression scum doddsy invests himself in any given lynch like this based on the last two games we've played with him

Doddsy

Mafia God
You guys really don't get the difference between sussing other people for a dodgy push and defending someone huh?

Lethal

Exceptional
@Lethal what do you make of Doddsy defending you?

Seems a waste of energy arguing over someone like me when I'd prefer directions be put into game solving. I'd put a lot more comfort into him if he arrives at a decision on Gram soon tbf. I town lean him but it's with next to zero confidence. He can't always be wolf, right?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Do you get the impression scum doddsy invests himself in any given lynch like this based on the last two games we've played with him
I played other games with scum Doddsy as well and I don‘t see why not given he positioned himself in a way which is no hard defense and he doesn‘t get in the way of the lynch either. He basically doesn‘t look bad regardless of the outcome.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Seems a waste of energy arguing over someone like me when I'd prefer directions be put into game solving. I'd put a lot more comfort into him if he arrives at a decision on Gram soon tbf. I town lean him but it's with next to zero confidence. He can't always be wolf, right?
Eh, I only saw him as scum so far, so no idea how he even plays as Town lol.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I played other games with scum Doddsy as well and I don‘t see why not given he positioned himself in a way which is no hard defense and he doesn‘t get in the way of the lynch either. He basically doesn‘t look bad regardless of the outcome.

...No he's going to look pretty terrible if Lethal is scum, I'd say.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Surprised nobody brought up the idea of confirming an absorber claim with an investigation since he could also stretch that out further based on his description

Doddsy

Mafia God
I mean I'm going to bed so cfd me if you want tbh

Vote Gram

I should be back before deadline but it depends how busy work is in the morn

Dalton

Distinguished
Lets lynch evans.
FR

vote nevermind
Bro's taking the piss
bray wyatt
Please can "Wyatting" become a thing :heston:
another point against ratchet is him telling cp not to pay attention to midnight

legit another proof of ratchet stopping momentum. just let cp question midnight man...

:giogio
I feel like you're grasping at straws, its pretty evident why Ratchet would say something like this if a player has a history of being unproductive.

Not necessarily something i endorse, but occams razor says this isn't at all alignment indicative lol.
Anybody else noticing the complete contradiction here? Votes Evans (with no reason), then tries to shade people for *not* giving reasons for voting him
Pretty sure Tweet had been sussing evans in previous posts because this stood out to me for an instant and then i let it slide.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
He's just so good at blending in it's very hard to get an accurate read on the guy. On WF/WS it was a running gag that he's permascum cos he drew it so often
He‘s the Flower of WS, it seems lol. Though these days I‘m on a Town streak. Looks like I left the scummy days behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back