• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
This is a curious interaction btw. Indigo following Ekko immediately lol.
indigo town read me, as did i town read him lol
no shame in us following each other
whats curious about that?

I've got him as a scum lean, yes. Mostly based on me thinking he looks linked to you.
If you flip town I'll reconsider.
no i don't think its fair to link me and indigo in this instance. read him individually. this is lazy

This was during my readback, and no, I'm not going back through your shit-filled haystack to dig for all the needles.
so u read me scum but don't want to give me something to address? ur giving me a lot of freedom to run here m8

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Hulk Hogan, Absorber. When targeted with a role at night, I absorb one shot of the role used on me. Whichever role that targets me will still resolve as normal.

Flavour - One of the biggest stars WWE has ever seen and being such a big player Vince let me do anything that I wanted to, basically cos I put WWE on the global map.

I can confirm that I was *NOT* targeted by anybody last night. I clarified with Poyser that if multiple roles are used, his order of resolution would follow for what one is absorbed.
Soooo what's Ekkos little secret then?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
:Bidenhd:

I have absolutely no idea how you've come to the conclusion that I've only just started suspecting you
you agreed with dalton that me and tpein can be a team. its subtle, but its shade

before your death last life u said i am lean town

u cant rly walk this back

now define how me and tpein r a team in more details

because dalton is now moving to saying me and indigo are a team, when indigo and tpein cant rly be a team from their play day 1

Emil

V.I.P. Member
What? I did no such thing? I specifically said I was talking about the here and now
there is a misunderstanding between u and dalton then

dalton talked about my post 6 pages in

you agreed to it but moved it to my play now?

they don't rly add up. my reads now r more defined than 6 pages in but i wont claim solving the game yet. i cant do until i see a scum flip

Ultra

THE BEAR
I forgot to ask this in my last life but why do you have Tpein Obvtown

I do agree that Pein not participating in a mason chat looks good

I think there's good opportunity for manipulation there so would be a bit of a waste as scum

I'm still only half way through lol, but has anyone else noticed an odd dynamic between TPein and Ekko?

At the start of the game, they did their classic "town core" shit but overall they really don't seem to be interacting much at all, which is not common.

If one of them is scum I think its Ekko but i could also so a real world where they're a team.

Don't disagree with this at all

Bad.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ekko and TP could both be scum
found this day 1

actually this isnt bad. it follows

i do have another post of u reading me town tho, but since u had this thought day 1 its matches up with ur thought here

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Current vote tally?
Day 2 Vote Count

Lethal (7) - Tpein, Ekko, BPD, PHEN0M, Ultra, Flower
PHEN0M (1) - Psychic
Grammaton (3) - CP, Tweet, Doddsy
Evans (1) - Lethal
Ekko (1) - Dalton

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. You have a little under 4.5 hours remaining.

vote lynch Gram

I think I'm satisfied with this vote here. We'll see how things develop.
Lethal - 7 (Tpein, Ekko, BPD, PHEN0M, Ultra, Flower)
Grammaton - 4 (CP, Tweet, Doddsy, Psychic)
Evans - 1 (Lethal)
Ekko - 1 (Dalton)

This is fucking weird. Real weird. I think Ekko is acting strange compared to his normal town or indie role from all the games I've played with him, meta is weak I know and not necessarily alignment indicative but it rubs me wrong. Evans has been mainly quite most of the game and tried to coast the ER one as SK, and I still don't like how Goth has added nothing. But more then that, Ultra with Gramm and others with Gramm just doesn't add right.

Placement for now:

Vote Lynch Lethal

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i mean tbh i shudnt have gave u that answer but i guess makes u look better

Dalton

Distinguished
If Lethal is scum, he basically outed Ekko.

Lethal came outta nowhere with SK-spec about him today + said something along the lines of "got a secret to share, Ekko?" (paraphrasing, I'm working on 2,5 hours of sleep here)
Ah right, I remember that lol.
alco did. u expected me to have "resolve" in my reads by page 6. i can fake that resolve easily as scum. I'm just not gna have it when half the game hasn't posted tho. if i showed any resolve in that post it literally cant be real lol

well this is an easy thing to say. i am playing a rather inactive day 2 busy with work. ur not rly making

and no i don't just tunnel for sake of tunneling. i will tunnel if i have a strong read on someone. last game i had no solid reads until day 3. haven't tunneled anyone

also i can tunnel very easily as scum so this isn't even alignment indicative lol

i think you are being very ignorant on my play as a whole, or simply scum shading me for content.
So much pure shite.

You absolutely go around pressuring people heavily for reactions and content. You famously suss everyone and consistently make bold pushes, plays, and claims.

You've been weak as fuck in this game by comparison.

Also, you're desperate for me to provide very specific examples, whereas I'm calling out for your entire approach and tone this game.

And the "I can tunnel very easily as scum" thing is ridiculous as well, all scum could "do town things" but they don't always do them - its called a scum tell and you've got a massive one this game.

If it turns out you're SK then that also explains your apathy to scumhunt this game - and, as I said earlier, I'd rethink people I've linked you with accordingly.

indigo town read me, as did i town read him lol
no shame in us following each other
whats curious about that?

no i don't think its fair to link me and indigo in this instance. read him individually. this is lazy

so u read me scum but don't want to give me something to address? ur giving me a lot of freedom to run here m8
What the fuck is this lmao

I'll absolutely link you if the play between you two looks suspicious. You would do the same. Why are you acting dumb?
there is a misunderstanding between u and dalton then

dalton talked about my post 6 pages in

you agreed to it but moved it to my play now?

they don't rly add up. my reads now r more defined than 6 pages in but i wont claim solving the game yet. i cant do until i see a scum flip
Again, your tone in this game is off. It was early. It is now. Alco and I aren't the only ones that have seen it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back