• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
So much pure shite.

You absolutely go around pressuring people heavily for reactions and content. You famously suss everyone and consistently make bold pushes, plays, and claims.

You've been weak as fuck in this game by comparison.

Also, you're desperate for me to provide very specific examples, whereas I'm calling out for your entire approach and tone this game.

And the "I can tunnel very easily as scum" thing is ridiculous as well, all scum could "do town things" but they don't always do them - its called a scum tell and you've got a massive one this game.

If it turns out you're SK then that also explains your apathy to scumhunt this game - and, as I said earlier, I'd rethink people I've linked you with accordingly.
you are saying this but the wagon i was pushing day 1 got lynched. even ratchet who i was scum reading start of the game got dueled

and the wagon i am scum reading now is getting lynched

you are completely full of shite m8

Poyser

Day 2 Vote Count

Lethal (6) - Tpein, Ekko, BPD, PHEN0M, Aurelian
Grammaton (4) - CP, Tweet, Doddsy, Psychic
Evans (1) - Lethal
Ekko (1) - Dalton
BPD (1) - Ultra

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. You have a little under 4 hours remaining.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
What the fuck is this lmao

I'll absolutely link you if the play between you two looks suspicious. You would do the same. Why are you acting dumb?
bring posts that link us together so i can dissect them

also u cant link us together then link me with tpein. its like u just want me to be scum no matter where lol

tpein and indigo don't fit as a team together, and i have buddied both because i town read both. you are arguing on empty bases and refuse to bring any quotes that support ur take anyway. what am i supposed to reply to here? pure shite?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Again, your tone in this game is off. It was early. It is now. Alco and I aren't the only ones that have seen it either.
now u r changing ur post to "tone" this game is off. okay dude lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Feels like you're trolling me again

Are you just reading two different games
also read this post and it feels like you are TMI'ing me as town here

"Feels like you're trolling me again"

it implies u have me as town and trolling u again. even if not tmi it doesn't give me the vibe that u scum read me

Dalton

Distinguished
Yeah I'm done interacting with Ekko for now lol.

If anyone has the desire to indulge him on digging through his shit to point out his interactions with Indigo and T-Pein feel free.

One beautiful hint for Ekko - I've actually quoted interactions between you and Indigo, which you commented on afterwards.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
cp voting gram is unusual from him to vote ws ppl

i do think it comes off more townier imo. gram isn't rly challenging any of the players that scum read him is he? shud easily make potato fries out of this wagon as town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back