• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
HOWEVAH

Let him explain himself first, because redirection/framing shenanigans etc etc
Yeah. If he‘s Town after all this, he‘d be a great Framer target. You should also keep in mind they prioritized the Tracker over you which makes them having a Framer being more likely.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
And why, exactly, can't he be a rolecop? Or just have a rolecop on his team? lol

Ultra in doodoo, i dont think there's much else to read into tbh

Vote Ultra

I'm happy
If you don‘t trust Indigo/Alco, why exactly are you following his results, though?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
That being said I‘m fine with Ultra going today. But please let‘s take this to deadline this day phase and let everyone contribute.

Dalton

Distinguished
That being said I‘m fine with Ultra going today. But please let‘s take this to deadline this day phase and let everyone contribute.
I'd rather not take it literally to deadline cos I've been burned by deadlines one too many times.

But for sure we should use today to talk about more things, like how Ekko is scum.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I'd rather not take it literally to deadline cos I've been burned by deadlines one too many times.

But for sure we should use today to talk about more things, like how Ekko is scum.
Lol I‘m starting to think he might actually be scum with how he isn‘t annoying me yet.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Tweet, Doddsy, Psychic, Ultra, CP.

CP is pretty much under the radar this game. He needs to talk.
Tweet: Still buying his Miller claim. He also wanted to Unvote Gram and looked good from this.
Doddsy: No idea why he even voted Gram. Was very defensive of Lethal as well. Could be scum.
Psychic: Her vote looks worst because it looks like she just came here to drop the vote for the axe and dip.
Ultra: Trying to find out if he would be so blatant as scum, but knowing how scum Ultra is more of a coward it‘s questionable.

I also assume CP/Doddsy aren‘t a team who fake claim Masons, so I think just one of them is scum along with Psychic.
My reasons were pretty obv in thread, don't parrot gram
Mech, baby
Fuck ballsy play by ultra.

Also scum have both duel and execute?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
The fact they didn't execute lethal probably telling. Could have thought they'd get it anyway though
I doubt Lethal is Town, but if he is it could have been a way to get a double mislynch as well. Though would have been smarter to sell the execute as a Town ability and finish Lethal if he is Town lol. So I think he‘s just scum.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Guys these phases are horrible timing with work but what the actual fuck was the end of last day phase lmao looks like we got a cop confirm on ultra but i want lethals flip badly at this point too

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I was gonna say we oughta flip Lethal before Ultra since Ultra refused to execute Lethal while Lethal was on 7 votes with Ultra being one of them, but if Alco has info that's kinda moot

Probably both of them at this point, maybe lethal had a role they wanted to get off or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back