• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
End of Night 2

Aurelian was deaded…
dexter-lumis-choke.gif

Character: Dexter Lumis
Alignment: WWE
Role:
3x Tracker

A fairly new recruit, and a character blatantly ripped off from Dexter Morgan, you’re gaining quite a lot of momentum with your shenanigans that don’t really fit inside the world of wrestling. That said, this is exactly the reason that Papa H wants you to play a big role in the war. He needs your creepy ability to stalk your prey to gather useful intel on the opposition and creepy uncle Tony.

3x Tracker: Three times at night, you may target a player and learn who they visited that night.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3. With 17 alive, it’s 9 to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Thanks for the game, enjoyed it.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I‘m actually worried about an Arsonist now with only one kill every night and I feel that an Indie or Serial should be in the game.

Rugrat

Caldust
Lethal is 99% scum tho, I don’t want to hear any fucking shite about how he isn’t necessarily scum
Not based on the execute - if it’s read based fine. Idk why you’d use an execute on Lethal. He was clearly town two games ago and had a decent game and was mislynched. This game he was doing himself no favours and would have been lynched either way.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Other than Ultra - which of the four others do you believe was scum?

Doddsy would top that list for me, felt he was soft defending lethal yesterday. Tweet i think got caught on unfortunately, CP no firm read on him and i have no clue what to make of Psychic, they seem like a wild card. They had kind of shit talked me and then voted a few posts later yesterday which was weird and if i remember correctly, the vote on gram was kind of out of left field too

Grammaton

Consigliere
Not based on the execute - if it’s read based fine. Idk why you’d use an execute on Lethal. He was clearly town two games ago and had a decent game and was mislynched. This game he was doing himself no favours and would have been lynched either way.

its read based

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Doddsy would top that list for me, felt he was soft defending lethal yesterday. Tweet i think got caught on unfortunately, CP no firm read on him and i have no clue what to make of Psychic, they seem like a wild card. They had kind of shit talked me and then voted a few posts later yesterday which was weird and if i remember correctly, the vote on gram was kind of out of left field too
So Doddsy, Psychic, CP, Tweet to summarize. If/when lethal ends up flipping scum, don’t know that you’d have most of the team on the execute wagon as that feels like a shit idea. So maybe just Ultra and Doddsy or Psychic ?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Psychics vote is very much a case of the scum chat saying ‘push him to 5’ but she didn’t really know how to do it so just made up some horseshit about seeing ‘how things develop’

The X

Marvelous
While we wait for Ultra to swing by and defend against his red check, let me drop some food for thought on you guys.

Rugrat

Caldust
I don’t think it’s the worst idea to lynch Lethal first. Ultra has a power i.e. execute which has been used so we may as well get rid of Lethal

The X

Marvelous
I think it's safe to assume from the OP that's an AEW vs WWE thing with CM Punk as the indy, no?

I may not have known Elden Ring or Death Note, but Lethal knows his wrestling lol
Opens up with flavor talk and then disappears for awhile.
Sorry for dipping last night, was hella tired and fell asleep.

Got some stuff I wanna catch up but may as well go live before I address things directly

* Do I really want to read through this Ratchet/Ultra fight, cos I don't have time for that nonsense?

Any other pressing matters?
Feels the need to excuse his notable absence.
Ekko top of the posting tree. Is he over his period crying about losing the last 2 games now?
Not sure why he's using this language right away? Thought we decided we'd all play nice this game.
You didn't mind the Ekko vote but dropped it so quickly to attack Doddsy for ? reasons. Interesting. Starting to see a bad pattern here
This is suss on Flower.
What even was the point of this?
English please, I'm not going to decipher coded bullshit.
Ok maybe saying be a dick is too harsh there. Um...overly aggressive?
I think there is a pattern emerging of fake aggressiveness. Apologized for dick but not for calling someone's words bull shit.
What's with this shade? How excited can one be for a theme? I have theme knowledge
I mean, if you're opening your game with talk about how you know the theme, I think one might be able to assume you are excited.
Ekko you heading out just as I can play live with you? That's not good shit pal
I mean, this feels a bit shady and he did have a decent back and forth with Ekko here.
Still got a love boner for me hey bud?
This is probably where I just say Lethal is a wolf. Him and I made sure we were both good after Elden Ring, so him coming at me with this kind of language, simply for asking him for reads, is really off. I think it's fake.
If it's truly AEW vs WWE, then I'd guess the 4 pillars of MJF, Darby Allin, Jungle Boy and Sammy Guevara can be at play. Or you can go the route of the executives of Young Bucks & Kenny Omega, probably get some big time bulls like Jericho, Moxley or Danielson. Depends how many wolves you'd be expecting
Random flavor post out of nowhere.
I know Tweet claimed miller, but that contradiction on the Evans vote was something for sure
Sussing the miller? What?
Solve something then rather than taking little shots
I mean, feels like you've kind of been taking little shots with the above posts.
Could ask you the same question. Or do you need to wait for Ekko to bark so you have a direction to follow?
This is kind of mean to Tpein.
Lad I was referring to Tweet here with his vote of you.

Frozen in wolf chat!!!

That's...that's not it. At all. Are you even following the game?
Feels forced.
Again, I'm exhausted having to do this in every game brother. I could do it, but what does it achieve? He hits back and we go for pages arguing? No thanks.

Ok, you're completely wrong. To nitpick that I speak like Bray Wyatt is a disservice to how I've improved as a player and added some vocab to my game picked up by much, much better players.

You want some game observations? I think Goth Boy and Indigo look absolutely awful with their current posts atm. There's too much claiming going on. Ekko using flavour spec as his crux to start off with sounded desperate and his post padding is irrelevant to the intentions of that. Ratchet vs Ultra achieved nothing for me. Pein looking decent as well.

I would never dare to insult you in that manner ever brother.
He's upset because someone asked him for reads.
Goth Boy:
Picked apart the wagons as not being logical and doom predicted about a mislynch; shading Ultra for no reason (incel); claims Ratchet is being policy lynched over how he talks showing that he hasn't read the game properly. On the plus he did nit-pick at the claiming.

Indigo:
Word salad about solving their partner, says they have another role to mason (it's not something I've seen from town masons before), indicating that they're busy to dismiss activity.

I'd lean them both as wolves, for the record.
Yeah I'm caught up. Indigo/Goth as wolf leans. Can get a list together for you sure
Finally comes up with a couple of scum reads but I do feel these were low hanging fruit. Don't love the reasons either.
Hey Ekko, wanna share your little secret?
The much talked about post. Curious if Lethal flips wolf what info he has on Ekko.
Hulk Hogan, Absorber. When targeted with a role at night, I absorb one shot of the role used on me. Whichever role that targets me will still resolve as normal.

Flavour - One of the biggest stars WWE has ever seen and being such a big player Vince let me do anything that I wanted to, basically cos I put WWE on the global map.

I can confirm that I was *NOT* targeted by anybody last night. I clarified with Poyser that if multiple roles are used, his order of resolution would follow for what one is absorbed.
I mean, easy to confirm, but would anyone dare waste a shot here on scum? I don't really buy this claim.
I'd love, love, love, LOVE to see Ekko swing today cos that lad just reminding me of his SK play at Xmas 2021. Shit posting, setup spec, endless questions and ignoring the answer, dribbling theories that go nowhere, buddying up with Pein in whatever symbiotic nonsense they have going on.

Vote: Ekko
This really came out of nowhere, especially since his only two scum reads were Indigo and Goth Boy.
Oh Dalton is here. Hey.
Nice random shout.
That's fair and all but I really think the over-expectation of always asking me for reads is just tedious. I haven't seen many other people being asked to provide their reads when they pop in to the game. Annoys the ever living fuck out of me.
Asking someone for reads is normal.
2 day hiatus? Hahahahahahaha oh man, you really that hard up for an idea in this game you wanna scrape the lowest hanging fruit off your shoe to think you'll achieve something? You will twist everything I do to suit your false narrative. I have 5 votes, so I wasn't even remotely close to dead (HULKAMANIA). A bit of fun with Ekko, ya know, rather than shit on the guy all the time. Then you bitched about me claiming.
Fake emotion.
Dalton
T-Pein™

Grammaton
Lethal
Hans Tweetenberg
Ultra
CraigPelton

Goth Boy
Psychic
Aurelian
Black Pegged Dragon
Big Man RDK 2.0
PHEN0M
Doddsy

Evans
Nevermind
Rugrat
Indigo Alco 2.0
Ekkologix
Flower
Reads list in case Lethal flips wolf. It should be noted that Lethal had three town reads on an earlier reads list, Tweet, Tpein, and Gram. Look what happened to Gram and this reads list and how he flipped. I read Tpein, but curious maneuver by Lethal. Also randomly puts Dalton as town as well.
Unvote

Vote: Evans
This is REALLY out of nowhere. Lethal was happy D1 because Evans didn't start off with tunneling him and said Evans looked good for it. Distancing?
Well duh you did only just show up but it's the content of your posts and the questions you're asking that make me feel it's from a genuine place, ergo blue.
This feels kind of bad. Tinfoil has me thinking Lethal put his mate Dalton as town and then Dalton was like, what the fuck don't do that, and had to call Lethal out on it. This reply doesn't feel natural.
Gram I could put it down to me OMGUSing a bit cos it's getting tiresome that I'm seemingly the only direction he wants to go after being so wrong about Haza yesterday. Evans seemed lost without being able to use me as a crux to enter the game with and isn't posting as free as he normally does, plus his awareness of his activity level plus the WIFOM of "I never duck as scum" just sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

Any other questions?
This kind of just sucks.
He's doing it again as 2.0

Oh lord. Why wasn't Rugrat asked for explanations on his reads? I know you want to gauge me and all here man but for fucks sake, everyone wants to fine-tooth comb anything I say and others get a pass. It's getting to the point of ridiculousness now.

Ekko cos I think he's just spinning a web of nonsense that is going nowhere, he doesn't believe the angles he's trying to shoot, and is post-padding to appear "active" but isn't doing much in that stake from my pov. Alco I said above I think he's just looking to see where Odo points and he follows. Dragon doesn't have the same bite that I've seen from him in previous games - he hasn't even made a HUGE CASE on me yet and I miss it.
So the first comment is on Alco 2.0. Lethal said that Alco was suss or something and Flower said Alco 1.0 is dead. Instead of pausing and rethinking things, Lethal just throws a blanket over Alco 2.0 and say he's doing the same scummy shit that (town) Alco 1.0 did. Feels real bad.

Weird Rugrat mention? I wonder if Lethal is spewing a bit. Hate his Ekko reasoning as well.
Every game though? Fuck that noise. I'm sick of it to be truthful.

Well the vote is there. I don't really care if it goes nowhere, but when people want to falsely say I don't push anything, well, this is me doing something.

I don't really give a fuck about my hide. Like the last 2 games, focus can actually shift off me and solving can happen.
Feels like forced emotion again.

They say third time is the charm.

Rugrat

Caldust
no I’m not as certain on Lethal as everyone else, but PoE means he certainly will be lynched and my town reads (plus confirmed) i.e. Odo think he should be a goner

Vote Lethal

The X

Marvelous
I got another case on someone else as well, but I'd like to see some reactions and how players decide to handle the Ultra/Lethal shit.

Rugrat

Caldust
its interesting you mention Lethal voting Evans out of nowhere, as Ultra was pushing Evans super heavily from the beginning of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back